Chapter 10

HI GUYS~
I CAME AND BRING A NEW CHAPTER
ENJOY~~~~

Raejin POV

Today is a boring wednesday nothing can i do. "OPPA IT'S CHRISTMAST EVE ALREADY. CANT WE GO SOMEWHERE?" I yell to oppa. "That's right... Lets have our christmast shopping." Jin oppa suggest. "Jinjja? Can i ask Nara and heechan eonnie?" I ask him. "Of course Ahnhee also come." Jin oppa say. "YAYYYY!" I shout happily. "Taehyung ah call the boys to go shopping together." Jin oppa say. "Arraseo hyung." Taehyung oppa say. "I'll also call the member" myungsoo oppa say.

This gonna be exciting have our christmast shopping together with oppa deul. And also my best friend. I go upstairs, call all of them and we will met at the builing and quickly take a bath. Then use my favourite sweater and also my favourite jeans and sneakers and also dont forget my snapbag.

"OPPA I'M READY" I yell. "So do us. Lets go" We go to the car and quickly go to the building. I gonna meet my bestfriend in our favourite coffee shop. After around 15 minute we arrive. "Oppa deul i'll go meet them enjoy your time oppa deul we will meet later at home." I say then left to the coffee shop.

"Where are them?" I look around the caffee then finnaly meet them. "Girlssss~" i say and have a hug to them. So this three are my girls. Heechan eonnie, Nara eonnie and also Anhee eonnie. I'll introduce them one by one.

About heechan eonnie ofcourse you all already know her. She's junhongie oppa's saeng. She is kind, sometimes blank(?) And also really cute. She is in my class and she always meet me everyday...

Next she is Nara eonnie. She is heechan eonnie eonnie(?). Yes she is junhongie oppa nuna. She is Youngjae oppa's yeochin >

The last is Anhee eonnie. She's quite old ofcourse(?) /got hitted by anhee eonnie/ she is kind abit tall she is clever and great friend but you know she's a bit crazy and idiot sometimes. She is Kim Sunggyu oppa's Yeochin.

So these are my girls and now we gathered to buy presents. "Aigoo what should i buy to youngjae oppa? He's clever already and ofcourse he dont need books. Ottokhae?" Nara eonnie start panicked. Ofcourse nara eonnie is a bookwarm and she just enjoy fangirling and reading or writing. "Usualy boys like games. Ahh~ lets buy a video game for him" Heechan eonnie suggest. "Its a good idea" Nara eonnie say. Then we go and buy it for Youngjae oppa.

"Next Sunggyu oppa" anhee eonnie say. "I dont know what to buy... He dont like anything." Anhee eonnie sigh. "Then lets buy a snowball" i suggest. "Snow ball?" They ask. I nod. "Aaaa~ A ball with some picture or things inside it?" Heechan eonnie ask. "Hmmm " I say and smile. "Thats a good idea i can buy it to Suga oppa too" Heechan eonnie say then suddenly close her mouth with her hand. "Aaaaa suga ssi" Nara eonnie tease her. Then we go to buy it.

I buy 12 snowball with diffrent pict inside it. 3 For my bestfriend. 4 for my idiot oppas and dongsaeng. 1 i keep it for me and 4 for someone who suddenly give me presents. Then after that we go to buy bubble tea. We take some photo and then we go to karaoke bar.

We dance and sing just like idiots. Then finnaly i left just two with Heechan eonnie. Why? Because the two have their date. Nara eonnie have her date with Youngjae oppa then anhee eonnie have one too with sunggyu oppa. "Eonnie lets meet Bangtani oppa" i say.

And this is it. They're with a huge number of fan and there's bodyguard everywhere. Then finnaly they go to a restaurant. "Excuseme sir can i go in?" I ask one of the waiters. "Ofcourse you two is raejin and heechan right" the waiters know us. "Ah ne" we say in chorus and go in.

"Oppa deul annyeong" i say and go in. "Ah~ so fast? Where's nara and anhee?" Myungsoo oppa ask. "You know Date" i say. "Ah... so that the real reason Youngjae hyung go so fast to the toilet" Zelo oppa come out from nowhere(?). "Ah BAP oppa deul also here. Annyeong haseyo" i bow. "So sunggyu hyung have a date" Hoya oppa protest.

When all of them have a chit chat suddenly my phone ring. I saw the dialer its eomma.

"Yeoboseyo" i say. "Raejin ah~ its eomma. Tell your oppa our cousin is coming and we have a family dinner tonight tell them to go home right away arraseo" eomma say. "Ahhhh arraseo eomma we will comeback soon annyeong" I say and close the phone.

"Oppa we have to go home" i say to Taehyung oppa. "Wae?" Jin oppa ask. "Eomma say that our cousin will come and we will have family dinner tonight" i say. "Ahh arraseo but me and taehyung have something to do first. Myungsoo hyung just go home first we will come after." Jin oppa say. "Ah.. Arraseo kajja" Myungsoo oppa say. "Merry christmast Heechan eonnie annyeong" i say before left.

We go home after 10 minute but myungsoo oppa come in first. I come in after that. When i open the door a small child crash me. She fell down. "Mianhae... Gwenchana" i help her stand up. "Mianhae eonnie" She say. "Gwenchana. What's your name little girl?" I ask. "Hanbyul. Kim hanbyul" she say nicely. "Ahh kyeopda" i say and pinched her cheeks.

"Hanbyul ahh~" Someone call her from behind. "Ah oppa i'm here" she say and a man aproaching her. "Ah your're here. Dont run like that in imo house. Or samchu will mad. You dont want samchu mad right" the boy say and hanbyul nod. "Ah annyeonghaseyo" i say and bow. "Eo? Raejin?" He ask. "Hm... i'm raejin annyeonghaseyo" i say and bow again. "Ah you're grown up already. I miss you" he say then suddenly hug me. Then reflectly i push him. "M-Mianhae. Nuguseyo?" I ask. "Its me your childhood friend and cousin" he say. "Ahhh... mian i forgot" i say.

"The one who always play with you and buy ice cream for you" he say. "Eum nugu?" I ask. I still dont remember. I dont even think i ever meet him before. "Its hanbin oppa" hanbyul suddenly say. "Hanbin? Ah... hanbin oppaa" i say then hug him. He hug back. "Finnaly you remeber you pabo" he say. "Aish oppa-_- lets go inside" i say then we go to the living room.

YEREOBUN
HOW IS IT?
Yes its a new chapter.
And i add a new cast in this story.
Kim Hanbin. The leader of iKON
And its Christmast eve already~
Enjoy your time with your family and friends guys~
Have a nice christmast all
K_C ^^