Chapter 5

Annyeong Yereobun....

I'm back...

Enjoy this part ^^

@-@/@-@/@-@/@-@/@-@/@-@/@

Raejin POV

After waiting a while the performance start with our mc Bora eonnie. "So Good Morning all the students, teacher and all the staff.. Now we will open our school birthday celebration with all of us sing our school march." She say. We all start singing our school march after we finish we sit down back. Then the first performance from Apink eonnie.

They sing nonono, mr chu and also goodmorning baby. All the fanboy shouts and also my oppa. I see Jin oppa and Bts follow nonono dance. Its funny i wanna laugh but i hold it. All the fangirls look and take a video of bts and i follow them. I will post it later with title 'Bangtan Dance nonono cheerefully(?)'Hahaha *Evil look. Then BAP oppa deul... Whoaaaaa my bias there *-*

They sing 1004, Stop it and where are you what are you doing. When they sing i follow their fans and shout their fanchant. Heechan unnie also follow the fanchant beside me. We laugh together and also take their picture. Then B1a4 Oppa deul also perform there. They sang Solo day, Lonely and also whats happening. Whoa its daebak...

Baro oppa jjang!!! I shout in my mind. Baro oppa is also myungsoo oppa hoobae so sometime i can see him rap in backstage. So we're friends now. hehehe.. The next performance from Sistar eonnie. The fanboys cheers and all the fangirls full of anger(?). Because they're so perfect but some fangirl also like them.

Then My oppa Turn Bts.... The cheers getting louder. They sing Just one day, Boy in luv and also their new song Danger. Me and Heechan unnie start fangirling again and take tgeir picture and video. There's a lovesign from them. Suga oppa give lovesign to heechan unnie but the fangirls beside her shout "Kyaaa suga oppa give me a love sign" Heechan unnie just pout and i giggle.

Jin oppa and Taehyung oppa give their wink to me. But some fangirls behind me yell "Whoaaa Daebak.. Jin oppa and Taehyungie wink at me... Kyaaa" Whoa they're scary. Then the last Infinite oppa... they sang man in love, Last Romeo, Be back. Whoaaa i like all their song. Its all good.

Heechan unnie also fangirling when they're singing. We take many photo today. Oops i forgot about Teyo and his friend. The two of them cover their ears. The fangirl around them always shout. "Noona can you shout in smaller volume?" Yuta yell. "Aniyo yuta ya.. They're our idol. Even i also your and Teyo fans i prever them" One of the fangirls answer.

Whoa Teyo and Yuta have fans already? Daebak... I think its all over but its not. We have special performance from Exo and Vixx that make all fangirls shouting taking picture and also wave at them. Finnaly the four of us close our ears. They shout to loud. Then suddenly they stop shouting. Bora unnie appear and say "This Celebration haven't end... There's special event will held. The title of the event is 'Show your real identity'" The fangirls and fanboy start cheering.. Aish so loud i sigh.

"So this event is held for our idol sister or brother that his or her real identity havent shown. So we have the names of our guest." She said. I and heechan unnie eyes grow bigger. "Eonnie otokke?" I ask her. "Molla. Just follow them".

"Okay i would not call their names but the idol that have brother or sister will come here and call their own brother and sister. So Enjoy" Bora eonnie go to backstage. Jebal... Jebal let Jeni unnie  first. I wish jin oppa isn't the first one who appear. "Annyeong yereobun.... " I heard Jongin oppa's voice. I let out a sigh. Jongin oppa us our cousin. And Jeni unnie also study here and same grade with me. But we have diffrent classes. "I want you all to see my lovely Sister from 10 grader. Kim Jeni" He call. Jeni eonnie gasp and all eyes to her. She go to the stage and bow.

"So this is my sister don't dare to hurt her or else you'll get trouble." He say. "I also have some cousins here. But its not my part to say that." He say. Then they go backstage. "Whoa that the first one.. Kai Have sister here and aslo cousins? Daebak.. Who's next? Check this out" Bora unnie back to her place.

"INSPIRIT... ARMY... Annyeong" I hear Woohyun oppa shout. Aishhh... why now... "Eonnie"I look at heechan eonnie. "Hwaiting" She say. I nod and sigh. "So i'm here to introduce a family that you all never know... Hahaha.. Do you curious???" He ask. "Neeee" All the fangirls cheers. "So the first son is... Myungsoo..." The girls scream... "Annyeong inspirit... I'm the oldest one and i have my twins. Jin" Myungsoo oppa say. The fangilrs cheers louder. "Annyeong" Jin oppa appear from backstage and bow. "And i also have 2 more brother and one sister" Myungsoo oppa say. "Ne the third son is Taehyungie" Jin oppa say. "Annyeong ARMY" Taehyung oppa appeared from behind.

Dugeun Dugeun.. Aishhh.. Ottokaeeeee.. I wanna cry right now. "We have the only doughter in our family. Who is it??" Taehyung oppa ask. Aish oppa.. I'm scared. "From The 10 Grader Kim Rae Jin" He say. All eyes on me. and i walk to the stage. "Annyeong haseyo" I bow. "She's cute right? So dont hurt our lovely dongsaeng" Woohyun oppa say.

"And we have also the maknae of our family" Jin oppa say. "Kim Teyo" Taehyung oppa announce. Teyo sigh and walk to the stage. Fangirls start cheering lauder. "So Guys.. The two of them is Infinite and BTS dongsaeng. So dont hurt them. I f you do you know the problem. They also Kai's cousin so be careful." Woohyun oppa say and we left.

The event continue until all of the idol finished their own sister. Heechan unnie and Nara eonnie with zelo oppa and Anhee unnie with Youngjae oppa. When we're in backstage i pout. "Yah raejin ah wae???" Woohyun oppa ask."Aish oppa this's bad.. Fake friends and fangilrs will use me from now" I answer ans pout. "Aniyoo.. Oppa promise will take care of you.. Remember?" He say. I just nod and sigh...

Yereobun.. How is it??

They have revealed Their real identity..

Will Raejin's life change???

Mian for wrong grammar and any typo...

Keep read and support this story..

Vote and Comment???

Gomawoyo... K_C