Chapter 1 Be Safe Use Protection

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Arrrrbepboo." I slurred, not wanting to get up.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Noooooo." I hid underneath my blanket.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Make it go away!" I pulled my arm out of the blanket and tried to find the alarm clock.

BEEP BEEP BE- I clicked the snooze button.

"Finally" I mumbled and closed my eyes.

And then I heard my door open.

"Cally! Get your ass out of bed! It's your first day of senior year! Don't be late!" God my mother is so loud.

"Chop chop!" I heard her clap each word until she left.

No point in going back to sleep now.

I pushed the blanket away with my feet and swung them over the bed. Once my feet touched the floor, I screeched.

This floor is fucking cold.

"Stupid motherfucking floor trying to kill me." I mumble to myself.

I brace for the cold again and run to my dresser. I pull on warm fuzzy socks.

"Much better." I look at the time, 7:30, school starts at 8.

"Shit!" Maybe my mom was right...

I go to my closet and pick the outfit I was going to wear today.

After I put the outfit on, I run to my bathroom and quickly brush my hair and do my make-up.

I ran back to my room to grab my backpack and earbuds.

"Cally vienen por escaleras!" (Cally come down stairs!) my mother screamed at me in Spanish.

"Madre venida!" (Coming mother!) I scream back.

I run downstairs to the kitchen, my mother throws me an apple and kisses my face all over.

"Mother!" I laugh as I pull away.

"My sweet loving daughter is going away to school now, goodbye!" She pushes me out the door.

I wave goodbye to her and start towards my car.

I noticed there was a car in the driveway next door to us.

Weird, we must be having new neighbors, since they left.

I open my car door and go in the drivers seat. I turn on the engine and then I'm off.

I soon pull up in the parking lot of my school. I park near the front.

Before I can get out, I see my best friend, Hailey, opening my door for me and screaming.

"Did you hear?!" She yelled.

"Hear what." I said, covering my ears.

"Na-" she started but my other best friends, Natalie and her girlfriend, Cara, walk over.

"Hey bitches!" Natalie yelled, "We're SENIORS NOW!"

Me and Hailey roll our eyes.

"As I was saying-" Hailey was interrupted again.

"Heeeellllo ladies." My best GUY friend, Tyler, came up to us. Hailey groaned.

Tyler laughed and hugged her. Yes, they were dating. I was the only one single in this group, and the most unpopular.