Chapter 23

Jade

So we just got back from ihop and i called to check in on the boys.

Anthony- hello

Jade- how everything going over there. Is yall torturing her.

Anthony- hell yea we got this just get yo man baby sis.

Jade- ok ill talk to you later.

Durk

I was coming up the stairs when i heard Jade's whole conversation. Hell nah this bitch got me fucked up. I barged in the room and slammed her against the wall. "Where the fuck is Khalani" i yelled as I pinned her to the wall by her neck. "I..i..i dont know what you are talking about." sue said. "Listen here bitch either you tell me where Jade is or thats yo life." i tols her seriously. She just stayed quiet. I dragged her downstairs and threw her in the basement. I called over the crew and Heaven.

Lani

I was laying down on my bed not feeling like making lunch for those faggots. I was dozing off when Anthony came in my room. "Bitch didn't I tell you there would be consequences gpr not following the rules." i sat there not paying him any attention. He left out of the room and a few minutes later he came back and threw me in the basement. He then tied me to the table that was down there. "Wha, what are you doing" i azked trying not to sound scared. "Oh its your punishment." Anthony said. "I hate ruining your perfect body but it is what it is." he said as he started stripping me out of my clothes. I was trying to fight but the belts around my hands and feet were too tight. He then poured alcohol on this leather belt and started whipping me with it. The pain was unbearable, i just wanted to die. He continued to whip me for what felt like hours. He didn't leave not one part of my body in pain. He untied me and threw me on the floor. "When you are ready and feel like you can follow the rules, ill be gladly to let you back upstairs." he said as he walked upatairs and left me down there. I slowly crawled over to a corner and cried myself to sleep. "Please help me Durk" was all I was thinking.

August

I kinda feel bad for Khalani. But she deserves this.

Heaven

I just came from the hospital and they let Lauren out early. I was so happy, glad my cousin was ok. Right when I was about to get on the expressway to go home Durk called and told me he had Jade and she knows where Khalani is. I made a U turn and speed down the street, not caring if i got pulled over. Fuck 12.

Lauren

So I got released early today and Heaven came to get me. We were on our way home when somebody called her and she did a U turn speeding down the streets. I could tell she was heated. I didnt want to ask no questions cause when Heaven is mad you dont fuck with her. A few minutes later we pulled up at Durks house. I still didnt ask any questions. Heaven got out and left me in the car. A few second later Fredo came out anf helped me into thw house. "I missed you baby" he said. "Yea, I missed. You too." I told him. I still haveny told him I'm pregnant, im scared, its not the right time. I will tell him eventually, cause I can't keep it from him for too long. But now isnt the time, now its time for the action.

Comment
Vote⭐⭐⭐