There's too much drama. (One direction/District3 fanfic) Chapter 8

HIIII this whole chapter is in Francesca's point of view. So enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 8-----------------------------------------------------------

FRANCESCA'S P.O.V

Claire is coming out of hospital but harry has planned a date for her. I think its cute. Only i knew, except harry obviously. I only knew because i helped him set it up, but it was worth it. Where as i, am going out with Niall.

"FRANCESCA!" Niall shouted from the stairs of my parents house. I heard footsteps coming up to my bedroom as i placed a bow to clip my fringe out the way. I turned around to see Niall just staring at me.

"Wow!" He breathed, leaving his mouth hanging open. I turned back round looking in the mirror check i looked good. I watched in the mirror as Niall woke up from his trance and walked behind me snaking his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful" He whispered send chills down my spine. I blushed and looked down. He chuckled at my reaction.

"You're cute when you blush" He said winking at me. I giggled and smiled at him.

"Come on princess lets go" He said. Grabbing my head and dragging me out the door.

"Where exactly are we going?" i asked him still be dragged towards his car.

"Its a surprise" He said glancing at me and winking. I once again blushed. But I'm not giving up.

"Niallllllll! I don't like suprisesssss" I whined at him. He chuckled and ignored me. I huffed and crossed my arms sitting in the front. I just stared out the window at the trees that were passing.

"Put the blindfold on" He said.

"Noooo!" I playfully whined. He just gave me the puppy dog eyes that made me die a little. I sighed tying the blindfold over my eyes. Now i was curious but oh well. Time passed and i felt the car come to a stop.

"One sec" Niall said getting out of the car and opening me door. He guided me somewhere. All i heard was laughing and screaming. Finally he pulled my blindfold off and i opened my eyes looking around in awe. THE FUNFAIRRRR!

I loved the funfair it was my favourite place, well as long as there are no clowns. I hate clowns. But the funfair is amazing. I love the little children running around with joy on their faces, and the couples walking around hand in hand, the sweet smell of candy floss and their pretty lights covering the place.

"Oh my god thank you so much Niall" I screeched jumping on him and hugging the day lights out of him.

"No problem princess" He said kissing me sweetly. Me and Niall don't actually go out yet but we act like we do. I've been waiting for him to ask me and he just keeps saying when the moment is right. We spend the night going on the rides, feeding each other candy floss and taking pictures in the photo booths. But theres one ride we haven't been on. And its my favourite one. The ferris wheel. Its so beautiful from the top.

"Nialllll" I say sweetly. "Can we go on the Ferris wheel, i live that ride" Yes he smiled. We queued up and got on the ride. We slowly went round because it stops as a cart gets to the top so the people can enjoy the view. We eventually reached the top and i gasped at the view. It really was beautiful.

"This is beautiful" I whisper.

"Not as beautiful as you" Niall whispered looking at me. I blushed and looked down at my hands. He put a finger under my chin lifting it up to face him again. He stood up and got on one knee and pulled out a box from his back pocket. He opened it and i looked in awe. A beautiful necklace sat in the box. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Fran" He breathed. "Will you do me the honers of being my girlfriend" I said. I gave it no thought i already knew my answer.

"yesyesyesyes of course you silly boy" I screamed hugging him tightly before pulling away and giving him a passionate kiss. He smiled lovingly at me. He took out the neckless and signalled for me to turn around. He placed it around my neck and then kissed it. I turned back around.

"Thank you" I whispered resting my forehead on his. He stared at me confused. So i continued.

"Thank you for being mine" I said before i once again crashed my lips onto his. Im the happiest girl in the world. All because of this one boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------NOTES--------------------------------------------------------------

So did you enjoy it? It was for francesca! Please tell me if you like it or not. And vote if you like!

Thankyou for reading

Love Claire xx