There's too much drama. (One direction/District3 fanfic) Chapter 4

Hey chapter 4! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 4-------------------------------------------------------------------

I peeled my eyes open before quickly closing them again because of the bright light that swung above my head. I tried again this time succeeding. I waited a moment for my eyes to adjust until i looked around. I realised i was in a cellar. With the five boys from yesterday. Tied to a chair. With a gag. Oh lord no.

The boys noticed i was fidgeting and averted their gaze towards me. I struggled with the ropes tied tightly around my hands. It was no use. I hung my head sobbing quietly. The door opened i didn't bother looking up.

"ahhh claire i see you're awake." The far too familiar voice said. "foolish girl" She laughed. Then her phone rang.

"Hello" she said down the phone.

"what? ok. yes but I'm busy." She carried on talking to this person. I just blocked it out not wanting to hear anymore.

"I'll be back on tomorrow" she spat. "have fun" she sneered walking out slamming the door behind her. The funny thing is i know exactly how to get out of these ropes. And she doesn't know that. Its useful when your abandoned by your parents and are left on the streets. You meet interesting people.

Gregs p.o.v

I wake up yawning and sitting up in my bed. I pick up a teddy off of my lap.

"That's funny i didn't go to sleep with this" I said to myself. I shrugged it off getting up and taking a shower. Once i was done i went into Claire's room to wake her up like i do every morning. Except she wasn't there.

"CLAIRE!" i shouted through the house. But silence. Then i noticed a notebook on her bed. I opened it to find a letter.

'Dear Greg,

I love you, never forget that. Please get over the past and move on. Forget about me. Please don't look for me. I really do love you, and I wish I could tell you why I'm gone but to be honest I don't know myself. Go make me proud and find your special lady.

Love Claire xx'

"What" i spluttered. Why did she leave? I can't help but feel guilty. Did i do something wrong?

I stood up and started to walk out when i noticed another piece of paper on the floor screwed up. I unfolded it carefully. And read through it.

'Dear Greg,

Long story short, I went to see Mandy because I care about you and I didn't want to see you upset like you were. It tore me apart. So when I was at Mandy's I saw her for the person she really is. She had kidnapped an old friend of mine and his mates. She threatened me and said she would kill not only me and them but you too. I love you too much to let her do that. She wanted me to meet her, so if I'm not here soon, you know why.'

I gasped. nonononononono Claire's in danger!

I picked up my phone and rang 999.

"Hello" i cried.

"My friend has been kidnapped and so has some other people and they are in serious danger. They might be dead" i rushed out. This can't be happening.

Harry's p.o.v

Ever since i first laid eyes on that girl i knew she was special. She's beautiful! But obviously i couldn't tell her that because were fucking tied up with gags in our mouths. For fuck sakes. I don't understand why the fuck she kidnapped us in the first place. Probably because were famous but really. Why torture us?! All we did was follow our dream what else could we have possibly done wrong?! I let a small tear escape the corner of my eye. I really don't want to die. At least not until i've told this girl she's beautiful. That may sound weird, but i feel the urge to do so. Plus i want to make her mine.

-------------------------------------------------------NOTES----------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats chapter 4! Please tell me if you like it and please vote if you like!

Thankyou for reading!

Love Claire xx