1.)

(Samantha's POV )

I walk down the hallways of my school,with my huge group of friends.

Yes I am popular, but not mean like some of these people are in my school...

I see a small girl being picked on by 2 guys.

"Hey!",I shout to them,they look over and they cower down in fear because I'm the Alfa's daughter,and I defend the people in my school,preventing as much bullying in my school as I can.

"T-thank you Samatha.",the girl says,as she wipes her tears away from her light Brown eyes.

"No problem.","just let me know if they mess with you again.",I say.

She nods,then running off to class.

"Samantha...,why are you late to class?",my teacher,Mrs.Rivers asks.

"I was helping this girl with a bullying problem.",I say,then I glare at the 2 guys who bullied her.

"Oh...then I guess you are excused.",she says,"whom may I ask was bullying a young lady?"

"I am sure they learned their lesson.",I say,Mrs.River nods.

"Okay...please take a seat and I shall continue class.",she says.

I sit down at my desk,taking notes.

Someone tapped my shoulder and Jeff the school player gave me a piece of paper.

I read it quickly,the note saying,"Samantha...,will you go out with me?"

I gave back his note.

After class,I put my notes in my bag,getting ready for reading class.

As I walk down the hallway,I get pushed into the lockers,Jeff is standing there,he smirks and says,"Why didn't you answer my question."

"No.",I say,"there I answered your question now.",I push him out of my way and I walk to my locker.

I was about to open my locker but someone pushed me against the lockers and it was....you guessed it...Jeff.

"I don't take no....for an answer.",he says.

"Well...leave me alone and go bother some other girl because I am not going to say Yes.",I say to him,pushing him away.

He growls and grabs my wrist and says,"You will accept me and love me."

"Never.",I growl to him.

"Sure you won't...",he says,smirking,then he walks away.

I sigh as I get my stuff and then running to my next class since I missed reading class.