8.)

(Moon Goddess's POV )

Today is Samantha's birthday and tonight I walk down the rays of the moon to see her.

When people say that they seen the moon goddess,they say I have white hair and glowing white eyes...,but no,I have black hair and light blue eyes,almost white.

People say that I'm old,but I'm actually immortal so I can't age,well my age doesn't show,I lost track of counting on how old I am but I look like I am 20.

And since Samantha found her mate and he is the son of Hank,yes the Hank that rejected my daughter.

The reason why I put Samantha and Jeff together is because Jeff needs to learn a lesson,and that lesson is....not to mess with girl's feelings and make it seem you love them but in reality you don't,and if he doesn't get the message warning from me in his dreams,he'll pay the price later in life.

(Pic of the moon goddess.)
~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~
(Samantha's POV )

My first birthday....away from my parents...

I sigh,wishing that I could see them again.

I was told to stay in my room,well our room for the day,and I do not know why.

I sigh once more,out of boredom.

I feel a strong presence in the sky,I look and I see my grandma walking down to my window with 3 white wolfs,her guards.

I open the window,"Hi grandma."

"Hey,why are you stuck in that room?",she says,concerned,"is he hurting you?"

"No..",I say.

"Good....",she says.

"Why are you here?",I ask.

"To see my granddaughter,Samantha,have you seen her?",she says,joking with me.

"Yea....I seen her,she is in this room.",I say.

"That's funny because I don't see her,are you trying to lie to me?",she says.

"No.","I'm here grandma.",I say.

We both laugh with each other.

"Samatha wh-",Jeff started to say.

"This is my grandma,the moon goddess.",I say.

Jeff bows down and says,"Sorry to interrupt you."

"Its fine,you didn't have to bow down.",my grandma says.

Jeff leaves the room.

"Samatha,you can not let him mark you tonight.",she says.

"What?",I say,confused,"he was planning on marking me tonight?"

"Yes....and I'm afraid that he didn't learn his lesson.",she says once more.

"What lesson?",I ask,confused.

"He was a player in school and he is cheating on you,he lies to you,he talks crap about you behind his back.",she says.

I gasp,a tear falls down my face.

"I'm sorry,I had to tell you that,but I had to or else you'd be hurt more in the future.",she says,then she disappears slowly into the sky with her guards.