4.)The Truth.

(Samantha's POV )

I took a week off from school because I didn't want to go to school with a bruised face because of Jeff.

And today is my birthday!,I hope I meet my mate and I hope it isn't Jeff.

I teleport downstairs and I see my grandma,the Moon Goddess in her human form sitting on the couch.

"Hey Sammy!",she says,getting up and then hugged me.

"Hi grandma.",I say as I hug her back.

"So how was school?",she asks.

"Well...it is great..but I've been having problems with this boy named Jeff..",I started to say.

"Jeff the killer?",she asks.

"No...not that Jeff.",I say laughing.

"Jeff from your mother's old pack?"

"Wait what?...",I ask.shocked.

"Jeff Silver.",she says.

I nod,"He never really seemed to be the same as the others in my school.."

"Yes and another reason why no one was mean or bossy to him is because he is the Beta's son,Hank's son.",my grandma said.

"Who is Hank?",I ask.

"Hank....was your mother's mate but he rejected her,we shall never tall about him ever again,okay?",she says,I nod.

(Time skip.. x3)
(Samantha's POV )

I walk around the woods at night,walking into a clearing I could see the beautiful moon,shining bright in the dark night sky along with the stars.

I sigh as I sit down.

' I'm finally 18....I wonder who would be my mate,I can finally show Jeff that he isn't my mate.'

I hear a stick break behind me,I see a dark shadowy figure in the woods,it growls.

I get up quickly,and run away from it,a sweet smell hit my nose full force,I ignore it,not sure of what that smell was,I kept running away from it.

Someone tackles me,I feel electric shocks go through my body,we land on the ground me on top of who ever this stranger was.

"You okay there Samantha?",a familiar voice asks...Jeff.

"Yes..I'm okay......I think.",I say,realization hit me,"Jeff?!,yo-your my mate?"

"I told you....",he says.

'He was telling the truth?!'

"Why were you out in the woods at night?",I ask.

"To see you...",he says,helping me up from the ground.

"Why?",I ask.

"To protect you from unmated males.",he says.

'Just found out that we were Mayes and he is already protective....'