14.)

(Jeff's POV )

I walk in the woods,near the Silver Blue Moon Pack territory and I hear talking and 2 very strong auras,I walk over and I see Samantha,her dad,and some random man.

I growl lowly.

' what is he doing with my mate?!!'

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

(Samantha's POV )

Jeff pushed Kyle away and Kyle growls angerly.

"You wish to challenge me?",Jeff growls,"ha!,you wouldn't last 30 seconds!"

Oh no....

"Jeff!,no!",I shout,Jeff turns around.

"I knew you'd choose me over a weakling like him.",Jeff says,he smirks.

"No...,I rejected you.",I say.

Jeff shoves me against a tree,and he whispers in my ear,"You. Are. Coming. With. Me.....,even if you don't want to....,ill force you to come with me."

Kyle pulls Jeff off of me and kicks him in the ribs and then punches him in the face.

Jeff growls,then his eyes grows black.

Kyle shifts into a huge silver fur wolf.

And Jeff shift into his large gray wolf that has black spots.

Jeff's wolf is way smaller than Kyle's,I wonder why,and how.

"Samatha....,go...,now.",my dad demands me.

"Bu-",I started,then my dad interrupts me.

"Just go now,I don't need you seeing this....ever."

I nod,then I shift into my black wolf and run home quickly,worried that something bad might happen to Kyle or my dad.

(Kyle's pic)