2.)

(Samantha's POV )

I walk to lunch,wanting to tell my friends about Jeff.

Jeff didn't leave me alone for a really long time,and I was about to loose my temper in middle of class because of him.

I would teleport...but I am in school and I don't want people to know about my secret.

Even though that I am popular in school and the whole school knew me very well.

But they don't need to know that I have powers to teleport,and to talk to the Moon Goddess herself.

I walk to the lunch room,but a hand grabs my wrist and another hand covering my mouth.

I was pulled into a janitor closet,I hear a click,meaning the door was locked.

"W-who are you?",I ask.

"You know who Samantha.",a voice says.....Jeff.

"Jeff!,let me out now!",I screamed at him,trying to push him out of the way,but fails.

He shoves me against the wall,pinning my hands above my head.

"You...will...be..mine.",Jeff says as he moves closer to me,he tries to kiss me but I finally got out of his grip and I got out of his arms.

I hid under a shelf,hoping he couldn't see me.

"Samantha....I am your mate.,you'll find that out when your finally 18.",Jeff says,as he drags me out from under the shelf,"I found you~"

"I can't be your mate?",I say,but it comes out more of a question,he could be telling the truth,Jeff is 18,but then again,he is a player Soo....he might not be telling the truth.

He picks me up and makes me wrap my legs around his waist,he roughly shoves me against the wall,I let out a yelp of pain,I try to get out of his grip but he presses me harder against the wall,a tear rolls down my face,afraid of what he might do to me next.

He pins my hands above my head with one hand,I whimper.

"Stop crying...",he demands.

He kisses me on the lips roughly,he asks for entrance but I declined.

He growls,the I felt him smirk as his hand goes under my shirt.

He breaks the kiss,he says,"Maybe I should explore you more..."

My eyes widen and I stuttered,"N-no,p-please d-d-don't."

"Fine...that will wait for later....",he says.

I punched him in the face as he lets me go.

He growls,"I wis-",he was interrupted by the school bell ringing time to go home.

He punched me in the face,"I didn't want to do that to your beautiful face baby...but I had no choice."

I whimper in pain,tears stream down my face,Jeff unlocks the door and runs out,leaving me behind.

(Time skip...Samantha's POV )

I teleported home,leaving all my stuff besides my homework in my locker at school.

I lock my bed room door,I jump onto my bed and I sob into the pillow.

"Samantha what's wrong?",I hear Jay ask as he climbed through my bed room window.

I look up at him,He gasps and walks over to me,"Who.Did.This.To.You?!",he growls angerly.

"He'll hurt me again if I tell you.",I say,crying on his shoulder.

Jay was always there for me when my parents and my grandma were all busy.

Jay was like an older brother to me,since I never had a brother.

"It was Jeff...was it?",he asks.

"Y-yes it w-was.",I say between sobs.

He hugs me,then I fell asleep in his arms a few minutes later.