Can we start it all over again? (Pt.2)

"Baby please..."Niall whimpers as you stare at him with a face showing a monotonous expression.An expression which you don't normally give anyone.An expression that means you don't care.

You and him have been standing and staring at each other for the whole ten minutes.With your arms crossed and your eyes piercing his.

You can be very hyper,sweet and all bubbly but when you're mad it is as if you were gonna kill the person just by looking at them.It's like piercing through their soul.

You and Niall have been fighting a lot this month.You've had approximately 5 fights this month.He always forgets you.There were times where you fight over something small.Like the time you fought over a perfume.

You've had enough of those because you knew you could do better than that.You fell in love with an irish fella who loves you so dearly.You just never thought that he could hurt you ever so badly.You wished that all of those things will never happen at the start but as it turns out,you're wrong.

"You son of a bitch!I trusted you!I trusted you with everything then you pranced around the city with your bitch while I'm home thinking that you're in Ireland!I didn't tell you that I miss you and I just want to spend time with you!I did what I did because I love you!I fucking love you!I gave you everything I could.I tried to make you happy all the time.But I guess now you found another girl way better than me.I trusted you because I thought you wouldn't use my weaknesses to drag me down but now I realize that I was wrong!I never should've loved you!I should've known that I would regret falling in love with you!I hope you're happy that you broke my heart!"You yelled at him,hoping that the intensity of your voice and the impact of your words will cause pain that will help him feel the pain you experienced throughout your relationship.

Niall stood there.Emotional and shocked were his thoughts."Y-you r-regret l-loving m-me?"He hiccuped.Sobs came out of his lips.I caused her pain.I swore to myself that never in this commitment would I hurt her.

You cannot speak.You made time to process all the things you said to him.

"You could've told me from the start.So I wouldn't have put you through this and you would have never suffered and we didn't get too attached to each other.You could've told earlier so it would've hurted less."Niall whispers,tears staining his rosy cheeks.You found it hard to stand with your jelly-like legs and collapsed on the floor,letting sobs escape your lips.

"No matter how painful it is to love you,I will always do it wholeheartedly.I-You deserve the world more than me.. just want you.It's not the fame,the expensive things.Just you.But,I'm afraid that you now belong to someone else."You said,muffled.

"Baby girl...Y-you...I-i....Sorry.."Niall stuttered.He could only imagine the pain he put you through.

Meanwhile,the boys also had tears in their eyes as they are on a critical situation.They're gonna miss you and Niall.Because they already know what will happen if you part ways.So,all their fingers are crossed,hoping that you'll work things out.

"I-i...hope you'll remember me.I love you..."You sobbed,can't help but clung onto his shirt,soaking his shirt.

"W-wait what?!No...Y/N no...Please....I...cannot....live without you.It's impossible.I love you.I know I'm stupid but let me show you that I'll change.Let's work things out.You are ny better half.My yin to my yang.Please....I love you so so so so so so so so much."He says running his hand through your back and tightening the hug.

"One last chance.Okay..."You say,looking up,seeing his puffy eyes and wiping the tears away."No more crying,Ni."You gently swiped your thumb across his lips.

"I love you.Ni"

"I love you,baby girl"