They Don't Know About Us

You and Niall have been collaborating on something.What the fans didn't know was you two were actually dating,until the night that the single you wrote together and recorded together was out.

Ever since it was out,fans started to get suspicious.So they made it their job to find the meaning of the song,which where they succeeded.

The fans started making theories and started believing " Y/Shipname" was real.Some of them are saying hurtful words,and some were protecting their "ship" which was you and Niall.

"Niall.."I said,cautiously as we both read through our mentions.

There was one who caught my eye.

"@andyhxran : @Y/T/UN is a freak.Did you see her scars?Also,she's an awful singer.I wish it was just Niall who recorded the song"

I read the tweet and immediately felt tears streaming down your face.

You and the boys were at an arena getting ready for the the concert which was only 25 minutes away.You were there because the boy's management (also your management) forced you to sing your collab with Niall as the intro and sing Zayn's solos for the 7 days concert in Barcelona.(idek lmao )

Niall and the boys tried to stop you from crying,which helped because they're very enthusiastic guys.

Niall hugged you as he stroked your hair "Shh..baby girl don't cry."

Niall kissed your forehead and sang softly to your ear, "Baby they don't know about us."

You completely calmed down after downing a whole bottle of water.

"Niall,I-i don't think I can sing"You says as tears brimmed your eyes again.

"Shh...You are a great singer Y/Full/Name.Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."He says as he presses his lips softly onto yours.

"Niall and Y/N you're on in 2 minutes"One of the crew says,making you two pull away and blush.

You saw Lou walking towards both of you.

"Y/N Jesus what happened to your make up?"Lou asks as she retouches my make up.

Instead of responding,I just chuckled.

"1 minute!"The same crew says as Niall and you make your way towards your spot.

"Ready?"Niall asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be"You answered.

The crew counted down to ten.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"

You and Niall ran to stage making the crowd scream.

"People say we shouldn't be together"You and Niall sung together before having a long pause as you both stand in the middle of the stage.

"We're too young to know about forever.But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' 'bout"Niall sang as you both walk off to different parts of the stage.

"'Cause this love is only getting stronger so I don't wanna wait any longer I just wanna tell the world that you're mine,girl.Oh"Niall continued,smiling at you.

Halfway through the song,the lights dimmed.Everyone was as shocked as you are.

"They don't know what we do best that's between me and you our little secret"A voice ,you are all too familiar of, sang.

Niall held your hand as the lights were directed to you.You started to get nervous.

"Hello everyone.Me and Y/N have something to tell you"Niall said,smiling at you then focusing on the crowd.

"We have a big surprise"Niall said,trailing off.

"As you all know,me and Y/N has been hanging around lately and everyone was sending death threats to her"Niall says,frowning.

"I just want to set the rumors to rest and confirm something"

"Me and Y/N are dating"

The crowd roars.It was a mixture of squeals,sound of disapproval,and others who were aww'ing.

"Now there's one more thing I want to ask you"Niall says as he held your hand tighter.

"Please stop sending hates to her.Enjoy the concert!"After that,the lights dimmed at you two were pulled backstage to change outfits.

---------------------------------------------

The show was over and you were backstage,ready for the meet and greet.

The first few fans were nice.The others like this one wasn't not reallt nice.

"Hey you."The blonde girl with a great pair of tits and ass called you,causing you to turn around and raise your eyebrows.

"Stay away from my Niall.He's mine.You're a slut"The other one with ginger hair and slim body says,joining in.

The third girl pulled your hair causing you to squeal which caught all of the boys' attention.The girl let go of your hair and acted innocent.But Niall wasn't a fool to believe her.

"I saw what you did."Niall seethed,towering over the girl.

Niall went to you and kissed your forehead.

"Paul (),please guide these girls out"Niall politely says as Paul made his way to the girls to lead them out.The girls shot me a heavy glare.

Niall wiped the tears that escaped your eyes with the pad of his thumb.

"Shh...It's okay"Niall says as the other fans hugged you from behind while saying that they'll protect and defend you,which you appreciated.

The meet and greet was over and you were at your dressing room,getting your things before Niall walks in and hugs you.

"It'll get better.I'm sorry for those who treated you like crap."Niall apologizes and says,"They don't know about us"

You are more than happy to have a guy as sweet as Niall.