Chapter 3 Cupcake phase

Chauncey in the mm
Chauncey's point of View

I woke up to someone screaming Chance's name but it wasnt like last night it was ... More loud. More angry like. Asia was knocked the fuck out drool running down her mouth and all.

Daddy knocked the pussy out like fight night *smirks*

I shook my head walking out the room . Chances babymama Meeka was banging on the door.

"Chance open this FUCKING door RIGHT now before I kick this motherfucka down!" Meeka screamed pounding on the door.

"Naw Meeka i aint openin the door til you calm your crazy ass down. " Chance yells from behind the door.

"Naw its cuz you got another bitch in there."

Chance got quiet before Unlocking and opening the door. "Aint no bitch in here forreal Meeka you tripping!"

"Shut yo ass up Chance. "

"Aye big bro everything alright in here?" I asked all arrogant like, only cuz i know this nigga finna get caught up. Teemka grunted, went in and looked around the room.

"Yeah everything all G in here, she just on some tripping shit. Like she think I don'tlove her or something." Chance says.

Teemka faces softens and she went and hugged chance.

"Awee im sorry babe, i am wrong for accusing you.... I love you."

"I love you too bae but you gotta stop with all this insecure shi-"

A Trina ringtone blasted off through the room. Teemka looked up at Chance suspiciously.

"It is a bitch in here!" Meeka screamed before she ran over to the closet door and pulled it open , revealing a very naked female from last night holding all her belongings.

The whole room went still & it was quiet asf. Teemeka visibly start shaking and tears rolled out her eyes.

"Baby im sorry i aint know she was ya cousin -" Chance tried.

Instantly Teemka snapped back to and grabbed ol girl up and got to beating her ass. Im talking meeka was on this girl clapping her shit fucking her up. I couldnt do shit but laugh.

Chance tried to break it up. And out of no where Meeka pulled some brass knuckles from her bra and rocked Chances shit. .... It was sorta like a scene from a wrestling movie and you visibly seen the spit and sweat being socked off his face. Chance stumbled back and looked to me. ... Then meeka was back on ol girl ass.

"Nigga help me break this shit up!" Chance said desperately looking at me.

I laughed going and grabbed ol girl up and he tamed Meeka wild ass. I got ol girl out my house and went into the kitchen.

All this craziness is making a nigga hungry. I went in the cabinets and pulled out the deluxe chocolate & vanilla cookies and poured them in a bowl of milk and got a spoon and began to dig in. Asia walked in the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks gaping at me.

"You are so disgusting." Asia said twisting her face up.

"You aint never heard of cookie crisps ? Its the same shit. In jail, i was eating peanut butter ....plain. On a spoon."

She sighed laughing. "I got you boo. You not in there no more you dont have to eat like that."

She grabbed my bowl and poured it into the sink and got started on the breakfast.

Chance's point Of View

I slid out the bed pulling on my boxers. Meeka sat up pulling the covers over her naked body. We just stare into each other eyes. Her eyes began to water and i looked away biting my lip leaning on the dresser.