Chapter 5 Rain

Covaughn in the mm
Covaughn point of View

"Shay, calm yo crazy ass down before you wake my son up!" i said pinning her crazy ass up against the wall.

  She looked up giving me the look.

"If all you wanted was some D thats all you had to say." I said leaning in to kiss her but she quickly turned her head.

"Oh so that's how it is now?"

"Move Covaughn damn."

"Who the hell you think you talking to Shayla?" i asked pushing up against her getting in her face. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and her bottom lip started to quiver. I sighed knowing her childish ass was bouta start this crying shit.

"Covaughn how could you do me like that? You act like im out hoing or being disloyal to you. I am the mother of your child. You're the one who didnt want to wear condoms you were the one who didn't pull out. YOU did this. So dont make it seem like im the one who got us here.. And we have a beautiful son Cj... What makes this child any less than important than him? When God sends you a blessing , you are to be grateful, not send them back!"

"Alright fuck it Shay damn, keep the baby."

"Move."

"No."

"Move damn!"

"No, Damn."

"Can you please just... Get out my face?" Shay asked as she started to cry trying to push me away from her but i didn't move; i just pulled her closer. 

"I'm sorry Shayla, its just you young and i just truly dont believe we ready for another one-" shayla started trying to break free and started to cry hysterically.

"-Move ... I get it Covaughn! I get it ! Damn just move!" she sobbed but i didnt budge. I sighed,my patience is not good for this shit. She started hitting me in the chest trying to get away. She twisted in my arms trying to get away but ended up with me just holding on to her tightly from befind.

"Shayla calm yo psychotic ass down and let me finish." i say rubbing her stomach knowingly. Shay relaxed against me but still silently cried. Her black ass had turned pink.

I sighed ."I'm a grow man. And Im going to own up to my responsibilities . If this is what you want them Im with it. You know I'll never leave your side. Im happy its you Shay. I wouldnt want anyone else carrying my seed. I know we gone have plenty more so i really wasn't trippin. It was kind of an automatic reaction. Cj already a handful you know? But i got you bae, im sorry, I've been thinking it over and it is time you gave me another minnie me."

Shay laughed,i know her. I know exactly how she thinks and her mind works thats Why Its easy to get my way with her.

"Its going to be A girl."

"If it is im getting her a chastity belt when she hits puberty & locking her away in a castle guarded by a dragon when she turns 16."

"Shut the hell up." she giggled and i turned her facing me.

"I love you Shayla." i tell her looking her in her eyes.

"I love you more Covaughn."

"Gimme some kisses damn boo i missed you." i say wrapping my arms around her leaning in to kiss her and of course she kissed back.

"Mommy?" CJ said coming out his room rubbing his eye with one hand with his teady bear in the other.

"Yes baby?" She asked concerned turning to face him. He looked up opening his mouth to speak but quickly ran to me when he seen me.