Chapter 11- Year of The Lovers

Miaoni in the mm

Caine's point of View

After I finally checked out the hospital Chance drove me to Me & Mimi's apartment. I had a whole cast on covering my lower hand and my forearm. Not only did I break my wrist,I broke my forearm too in two different places. I seen Covaughn in the hospital and whooped his ass again, -WITH my cast on. They had just got done putting my cast on and I seen him walking passed my room and I seen red all over again.Chance had to drag me out that hospital- literally cuz this fuck nigga pushed my pressure point and made me go nightnight again.

" I got a plan on how to get Len's ass without Miaoni finding out about the baby." Chance says as we pull up to our apartment building.

"I'm listening." I say sitting back in my seat.

" You and her agreed once she gets pregnant, she has to get benched. "

"Yeah, and we getting married before the baby gets here."

"Okay, so, I'll tell everyone I'm sending you out of town on a private mission to handle some business; but you really will be Tracking Len down. Mimi can't go and the pregnancy is the perfect excuse. Y'all already agreed she's done... at least til these nine months are up. So, you need to figure out where she is before then."

"Alright, that's perfect! Except... I don't think I should go alone. Im going to need someone to watch my back."

"Okay, Covaughn will go with you."

"Fuck no, let me take Baby."

"Nah, I don't think he's ready. " Chance said quickly shaking his head no.

"What you mean? He's ready, the nigga dropped his first body at 8 and his second at 12, he's Savvage as fuck."

"Yeah but he's on probation and school is apart of that."

"Okay, so, I'll get him a teacher to homeschool him while we're gone."

"Like who?"

"Like I'll find somebody. Let me take baby bro, he haven't got no action besides Asia since he got out. Baby's not a baby anymore, I know my little brother and he's ready. Besides, it may not even be any trouble for us to get into. We're just finding Len, killing this bitch and coming right back."

Chance rubbed his beard before letting out a sigh. "Fine, but you better look after him. If anything happens to him that's your ass. But i gotta' question."

"What's up?"

"What do you plan on doing with Len and she's four months pregnant with your child?By the time you get too her It'll be way too late for her to abort it."

"Damn Maury,I don't know I just wanna find the ho And stomp that muthafucka outta her." I say And he frowns at me shaking his head.

"Caine can you be serious for once in your life?"

"I am being serious, I'm beatin' her ass. That ho' think she can play me like that ?I'm not going for that shit. That bitch knew i ain't want a baby out of it! We agreed it was strictly sex."