Chapter 12- One More Chance

Hiiii i know its been a while, I definitely slept on this story's potential. Sooooo i will be updating this more frequently and finishing it this year! I remember the vision i had for this story and i have some new ideas as well ,so stay tuned and be patient. I have had three kids since starting this story lmao. Keep the comments and vote's coming in, thats always motivation. Im also changing how the characters look. Editing once completed. Enjoy!

Chauncey:

Asia:

Covaughn:

Shay:

Caria:

Caine:

Miaoni:

Chance:

Meeka:

Jordan (left) George (right)

Lynn/lenn :

Asia's POV

    "Asia! Get your ass up ! I been calling you all week tryna hang." Mimi said bursting into Baby's room.

I groaned and pulled the cover over my head. "Ughh get somebody else to do it."

"I don't have anyone else. Caine is gone ,Lynn ass fell off the face of earth and i hate everyone else." Mimi whined pulling the cover from off me.

"I really just wanna sleep."

"Girl,Chance  already told me that you been sleeping these days away since Baby left with Caine. Get your stank ass up and shower so we can get breakfast ho'. Im buying."

"Fine, only cuz its you and cuz you're buying bitch." I said with an attitude throwing the covers back.

"Uh un, dont take yo funky ass attitude out on me! What crawled up yo ass and died?"

"I got an early acceptance letter to Spelman. Full ride scholarship and everything."

" Thats great news! So why are you so mad? You didn't want to go there?"

"Spelman has been my first choice ever since i was a little girl and seen Lauren London in ATL."

"So what's the problem?"

"This shit!" I said angrily taking six positive pregnancy test out the dresser and throwing em on the floor. 

"They all positive?" Mimi said in shock picking them up and looking them up.

"Yes, and I verified it at my doctors office yesterday."

"... Well congratulations, yall was having raw sex every chance yall got. I mean, what did you expect? A flatscreen tv?"

"Mimi I'm serious! I know we was reckless but I didn't think this would happen. I mean i just lost my virginity a couple months ago, it can happen that fast? I am not ready for this."

"Yes, it could happen that damn fast little girl. Damn, yo people ain't teach you nothin. I mean, Asia, if you aren't ready, you do have options."

"I don't! Baby doesn't want me to get an abortion."

"So, you clearly dont want it and have bigger goals. I mean you really gonna give up a full ride to one of the top HBCU's in the country? Your dream school? To be Babys funky ass baby's mama then what? I wish i had the choice to graduate high school and go to college."