Chapter 6 Family Reunion....who we introducing?prt1

Chance in the mm

Chauncey's Point of View

  As soon as I opened my eyes the first thing I seen was Asia's sleeping face. She was knocked the hell out laying on my chest. I tried to slide from under her but she pulled me closer still sleeping. I smiled as she snuggled her head on my shoulder. I reached onto my nightstand with my free hand and opened snapchat. And pressed down on the button.

I started kissing all over her face. "Baaaaaby. " She didn't even wake up she was dead to the world. "Baby's baby?" i started to suck on her lip and rubbing her ass. She hissed waking up , she looked up at the recording camera and laughed and the video stopped recording.

"Why you gotta wake me up like this every morning?" she asked rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Because, you're mines and i can do whatever i want to you. " I say pulling her all the way on top of me and she sat up.

"Mm okay. What time is the reunion?"

"Everybody's heading to grandma's house around 12. We gotta leave early because I got some greedy ass family members and they will eat all Grandma's food she prepared. "

"Oh no not Granny's food!" she teased and i narrowed my eyes at her.

"Cut it out, i aint had her cooking since i been locked up. So I'm really not playing you better be ready or I'll leave without yo ass."

Asia laughed. "Boy who said i even wanted to go in the first place?"

"I dont give a fuck if you do or dont go but you got two choices either you coming with me or you coming with me. "

"Now BirdMan , you know i hate having to choose." she said sarcastically.

"Go get in that bathroom brush them choppas yo breath smell like old broccoli."

"Boy you got me messed up."

"Boy you got me messed up." i mocked.

"You sound like Monique when she played the mama on Precious ,shut up."

"mmun mmun mmun *sniffs* she told me to shut my fat ass us up."

"And what did you do?"

"I shut my fat ass up." I said and we both burst out laughing.

"Cash money records taking over the 99 and 2000's ..."

"Oooh thats my shit ." Asia instantly hopped up and ran out into the hall where the music was playing. I followed right after her only to see Caria ,Meeka, and Asia at the end of the hall , twerking like they was professionals. Two random basically naked freak hoes were throwing their big asses in a circle too.

The hoes was bad as fuck, i won't lie. One of them had a turquoise colored hair, she was brownskin and sim thick as fuck. She caught me eyeing her and smiled and winked. But from the corner of my eye i peeped Asia Easing closer so i just turned my attention to her.

"Heyyy baby." i said innocently and she mugged me.

"Don't hey baby me, if i catch you googly eyeing anotha bitch Im gonna beat cha ass!" she threatened and i laughed. "Akeke my ass boy, come on, we gotta go get in the shower." she said grabbing my hand and i intwined our fingers as we began to walk down the hall. She stopped and mugged the mermaid hair bitch.

"Is there a problem bitch ?" the girl asked and Asia just smiled for like 3 seconds before popping the girl right in the nose and instantly blood leaked from her nostrils.