chapter:5

-Maxine
"Okay, you guys ready to be dared?"Luke asked.
"Hell yeah!"I shouted. Every one started laughing. "Alright Luke time to choose"calum said smiling . luke looked at all of us then spoke.
"Ashton I dare u to kiss lyric". Ashtons eyes widened.

Lyric wasn't paying attention because she was throwing popcorn in Michael's mouth till I caught her attention. She looked at me confused then Luke repeated the dare ."Ashton I dare you to kiss lyric." Her cheeks got so red and she smiled. You could tell they both were nervous.

Lyrics nervousness went away and she smiled . then got up and walked over to Ashton and he got up and they kissed. "Wooohooo, Ashton is getting it !"calum yelled jumping up and down .Michael was smiling but he didn't say anything I wonder why.Luke didn't care he was just starting. Lyric and Ashton broke apart and they sat down.

-Michael
Lyric was throwing popcorn in my mouth it was funny .She's cool and beautiful I think I like her' Michael what are thinking about that u just met her c'mon bro you can't like a girl you just met ' .

Then Luke spoke up "Ashton I dare you to kiss lyric "those six words made me tense up and feel abit jealous. She got up and so did ash then he leaned in and they kissed calum was happy . Max saw me so I had to smile to not make it noticeable that I was jealous.

-Lyric
I was so happy to kiss Ashton his lips were so soft and the way he held my fave 'omg. The way he grabbed my fave to kiss me '.we broke apart and I sat next to Mike he looked tense so I put my hand on his back but he didn't look at me he just kept looking at his hands. Luke spoke up again "calum,Maxine, I dare you guys to run to the neighbors house and throw egges ". He was smirking.

"I can't do that are you crazy!" Calum yelled. Maxine then laughed saying "c'mon cal u have to let go and just do I'll be with you ". She ran to the kitchen then came back with 4 eggs she gave 2 to calum.

-Calum
I can't egg my neighbors house it's wrong but I don't want shave my precious hair . So I got to eggs every one ran out side with me and max . We made it to the neighbors house I looked at max She smiled then threw and egg I followed her steps then we all ran back to the house laughing."that's the craziest thing I've ever done.
"Ok next is Michael Clifford, I dare you to... call the last person you tested and tell them a penis joke" he laughed.Michael took out his phone to check he then froze and started laughing.he dialed the number. Out of no where someone's phone went off . Every checked their phones it was lyric's phone she smiled then answered it laughing.

L-"hello?"

M-"hey, can't you tell me what a rubies cube and a penis have in common?"

L-"um, I don't know. What?"

M-"the longer you play with them the harder they get"

L-"Omg Michael awww!"

Everyone else laughed at the joke .
"Next to be dared is lyric "Luke smiled at her.

-lyric
Honestly I was feeling nervous when Luke said my name I had knots in my stomach I kinda hurt.Michael looked at me he know I was nervous. While Luke was thinking Michael said "hey don't worry he might go easy on you ". The only thing I captured was that Luke might go easy on me. I nervously smile at him ."I hope does". Luke then smiled at me
"Lyric I tripple dog dare you to run naked in the street screaming Luke hemming is the best".
My eyes widened every one was staring at me shocked."what the fuck Luke no that's grows!!" I yelled "well then I guess you don't Mind getting your head shaved"he responded. Michael started talking "Luke that's not fair bro!".

"Life isn't fair !"Luke yelled back. Michael grabbed my hand it felt weird like it sent Pringles through my body.I spoke it off and yelled
"Shave me baby!"they all laughed.
"Calum where's your buzzer?"I asked he led us all up stairs to his bathroom. Took it out an gave it to me I looked at the buzzer then Michael."can you plz just shave a small half of my head on the side plz!"I asked Michael. "Okay,are you ready?"he asked. I shook my head.
________________
Omg! lyric had to shave her head and aww she trusted Michael to shave it for her ...any ways I hope you like this I hope it wasn't to long or to short but yep. .......thank u rock babies for reading my fan fic an plz like ,comment and shared!! Luuuv u guys