chapter #9

Beep,Beep,Beep, that's all I here, I can't see anything it's so dark . Am I dead is this what death feels like . It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I can't move , NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.I CANT MOVE WHY CANT I MOVE.

All I here is people whispering. It sounds like Ashton and max .I'm not sure . I keep thinking about is Elizabeth, why did she come back or did max already see her.

Moments later my eyes opened I saw a clock on the wall it was 2:30 p.m. someone was hold my hand it was max calum was laying next to her on the big hospital couch Luke was sleeping next to Michael. And Ashton was awake looking at his phone .

He looked up and saw me rubbing my eyes it really hurt my wrist every time I move it . He walked up next to me.
"How do you feel?"
"I feel ok just that my head and writs hurt...other than that I'm fine"

" you had us all worried specially me ... I dont wanna lose you lyric "

Those words made me feel happy and iffy because I like Ashton . I just stayed staring at him his eyes filled with care and I wanted to kiss him so bad . He leaned in and gave me a tight huge .

I really thought he was going to kiss me . After that I fell asleep again when I woke up the room was empty , but one person was with me . "Hey beautiful finally up from ur nap " he said causing me to smile , "hey mikey yeah I was really tired" I responded .

He smiled an took his phone out taking a picture of me . "Why did you take a picture Michael I probably look like shit " I complained , "I took it bc I think you still look beautiful with ur makeup ruined . I have a question lyric" . This scared me the way he said he had a question just made me freeze " y-yeah what's up?".

"What happen in the bathroom? I saw the blood the cuts , but nothing u used nothing to cut." I looked at him "if I say you probably won't believe me n think I'm Crazy ." His hands touched mine causing me to get butterflies why is this happening .

" lyric I don't care if what you say is stupid I'll still believe you , trust me n what you say rn stays between us ". This is what I liked about Michael even though I just met him I feel like I can trust him . I spoke up " okay, it all started when ..."
I explained everything to him from the beginning of my child hood till now. He had a shocked face as if he wanted to cry , but he didn't he got up of the chair n told me to move over .

I moved leaving space and he layer next to me hugging me tightly. "I'm srry baby girl I didn't know that .....oh n by the way we leave in an hour the doc said." "Ok".

It was time for us to go the doc came in and changed my bandage he explained the way I was supposed to take care of my rist . Michael drive me to his house "let's have fun today ly-ly"