chapter:7

-lyric
I trusted Michael to shave my hair. Ashton was then only one in the bath room besides me and mike. He looked at me with a sad face and mouthed the word 'sorry'.I weakly smiled at him and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm done ly-ly"Michael said turning the buzzer off. I looked at him and smiled. He then took off the elastic that was holding the rest of my hair up. I laughed because he was messing with my hair. "Ahhh,Michael stoooop hahaha!". then he stoped.

"Want some water lyric?" Ashton asked. I shook my head. He ran out of the bathroom."hey lyric can I ask you something?"Michael said. "You just did". "Hah for real lyric". " ok whats up mike?". "How come you dressed differently to come here and when I was shaving your hair I could see your routes were brown, why?". I knew this was gonna happen I bet my sister Max told you about the real 'lyric Santana'.

"Mikey can I plz tell you this later I don't feel comfortable right now ok?"I said nicely not trying to sound mean."yeah sure when ever your ready to tell me I'm here.I don't want you feel like I'm pressuring you to tell me things you don't want me to know". I smiled "thanx Michael your the best ". He smiled back.then ash came an gave me my water"Wow lyric you look pretty". I blushed at Ashtons comment.

I got up off the toilet seat and looked in the mirror.my mouthed dropped "omg!!Michael!!I love it. Thank you !". It didn't look bad it actually looked nice . Michael helped me clean the hairs on the bathroom floor.

---------Later on--------
every one was asleep in Calums room. Max was lying next to me and Ashton was on the other side next to me, Calum and Luke slept all cuddled up in the bed. I couldn't see Michael but he was laying next to Ashton.

I couldn't sleep so I got up and looked for my bag I grabbed a cigarette (she secretly smokes ;)-) and went outside. I sat on the stairs a started smoking. Then I was deep in my thoughts.

~~~Flash back~~~
'you're so fucking ugly I don't even know why I'm with you. You worthless piece of shit!!" My ex boyfriend Logan was yelling and hitting me.
"p-p-plee-ease stop y-you said you l-loved-d me-e " I cried whirled he kicked me .
" I never loved you. I used u just to get in it pants, but u never let me so today that all ends ! ". he pulled me off the floor by my hair and took me to his room and pushed me on the floor. He ripped off my shirt and roughly tried taking off my pant but I kept kicking and screaming. "Stoooop! Plleeeaaase logan!!stop!".

He then got up and grabbed me by my throat I tried to breathe then I fell to the floor seeing black spots . He walked to his night stand. I tried stand up but it was impossible to do it . Then I started to see clearly. So I got up and ran to his door. Be for I could open the door he pulled me by my hair throwing me on the floor , I cried .

He got closer he had some thing in his hand. It was a gun. "Now baby don't cry let's do some thing fun when I tell you to do some thing you do it if you don't you get shot... not in the head... not in the heart, but some where painful and die slowly...ok"he smiled at me.

~~~End of flashback~~~

I felt tears flow down my face . Someone opend the door and the person dat next to me . I looked and it was Michael he looked at me with a concerned face . "Hey, what's wrong lyric why are you crying?". I took my last puff of the cigarette and threw it away then I looked at Michael and I cried . He hugged me tightly. I felt safe like no one or nothing can hurt me . "I have no one I'm worthless no one loves me"I cried he hugged me tighter. "That's not true lyric your not worthless you have me and the guys up stairs We all love you ."

Michael then asked me why was I feeling that way and I told him every thing and the reason I dye my hair and why I dress different. It really helped talking to him because he was listening to me . Michael is s good friend.
_________________

Hi rock babies omg 108 reads thank you so much !!!
I feel do bad for lyric. Tho and I wonder I Logan will come back ????
Who knows .
Thank you guys so much. Plz vote comment and share!?!?