nochapter:2

-Maxine
When I walked away from lyric I walked to my music class. I was feeling so nervous.

Omg u can't do this Maxine ppl are going to look at you like your crazy !!!

That's what my brain was telling me , but I really don't care what ppl think about me so I walked into the class trying to act kool."good morning honey I'm Mrs.Irwin who are you?" A lady with blonde hair and a really bright smile asked me ." Hey my name is Maxine but people call me max I'm kinda new here" I told her smiling back .

She showed me every part of the class room and introduced me to all the ppl in the class. "Ok sweetie do you play any instruments?" She asked. "Yeah actually I do I play the drums and I sing." I replied to her question.

She grabbed my arm and took me to the back of the room where their was a big drum set she gave me the drum sticks and I walked to the opposite side of the drums and I sat down on the little stool .

Just when I was about to play a boy walked in it was the boy with the Bandana . Mrs.Irwin looked back and yelled"Ashton sweet heart come over here!".

The boy I'm guessing was Ashton looked at me then the teacher he ran toward her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

I was surprised that they where really close I was starting to feel uncomfortable with them.

Omg !! Max he just kissed the teacher ...what why would he kiss the teacher are they really close friends like really really close omg !!

Then MRS.irwin spoke."Max this is my son Ashton-Ashton Irwin "she pinched his cheeks.he waved at me saying hi his dimples where so cute and his smile was so big .

Oohhhh that was her son no wonder he hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead Ughh Maxine why are you so stupid!!

I smiled back saying hey . Ashton wasn't bad looking he was cute , but boy that caught my eye was Calum .

Really Maxine ur falling for a boy who actually made you fall wow!! real smooth , nice going !!!

"Ashton Maxine knows how to play the drums and she sings just like you do ."Mrs.Irwin said winking at me . I think she thinks I like Ashton , he started to smile even bigger saying "really?" He asked . "Yeah I started playing when I was 8."

I said looking at the drum sticks in my hands. "Nice can I hear you play please " he begged me."sure why not I kinda such so don't judge please." I started blushing. Mrs Irwin walked away to help other people.

Then I started to play 21guns by green day when I was done Ashton gave me a high five then he showed me a few tricks on the drums witch was funny bc Ashton hit his nose with the drum sticks.

Music was over , I had history next .Ashton helped me fined the class I walked in then introduced myself to the teacher and students .

When I was looking for a seat I saw lyric sitting bye the boy with red hair and behind them was Calum . He saw me and then smiled the boy with the blue eyes and the piecing on his lip was sitting next to him .

Calum whispered some thing to the boy and the boy got up and moved. Calum patted the seat next to him which was now empty. I felt my cheeks burning I walked up to the table and I sat next to him .
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° hey rock babies , I'm srry this sucks its my first fan fiction ...... but hey I'm trying I hope I get better .... Omfg did you guys. Calum and Ashton are the hoties of the story don't you think but then yet they are all hot

I hope yo like , comment , share !!!! I love you rock babies
(-ashley)