Grand Theft Autumn

Patrick sat on his bed as I stood at his door way. He looked confused. I smirked and grabbed his hat. I put it on and decided to just say it.

"Look, I fucking love you, Patrick." I said.

He looked at me in shock. "I love you, too."

My eyes widened. "So will you.. be my uh-boyfriend?"

"Gladly." He smiled and hugged me. I kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess now they can freak out over us." I said, referring to Alex, Jack, Brendon, and Ryan.

"Yeah," Patrick laughed a little.

I held on to him for a while. This moment was great. It seemed like he didn't want to let go either.

When I let go, he sat on his bed again.

"Wanna watch South Park?" He asked as I sat next to him.

"Sure," I replied. We both laid down. He rested his head on my chest. I guess he really enjoyed doing that. He wrapped his arms around me and we watched South Park for a while.

He fell asleep. I played with his hair for a while, since he would probably do that to me anyway.

I fell asleep soon after.

~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, Patrick was awake, watching TV.

"Good morning." I groaned.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, I did." I replied.

"What do you want to do today?" He wondered.

"Well, here's the thing, my Mom really wants to meet you. My Dad hasn't been home lately..."

"Of course I'll meet her. She seems nice." He smiled at me.

"Alright."

"Can we go right now?" He was anxious.

"Sure. I'll leave so you can get ready." I kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the door. I was still wearing Patrick's hat, which made me laugh.

"What's so funny?" Patrick called from his room.

"I didn't know I was still wearing your hat." I took it off. My hair was a mess. I fixed it quick and Patrick walked in.

He did his hair quick and I put his hat on him, which messed up his hair again. I laughed hysterically as he tried to fix it again, laughing as well. Then he put on his hat carefully. We walked out of the door.

I held his hand, which calmed him a little. He seemed a little nervous.

*PATRICKS POV* ((ooo finally))

Pete held my hand. He knew this calmed me down. I was a little nervous about meeting his Mom. When we got to his house, Pete told me to wait at the sidewalk while he checked to see if it was okay for me to come in.

After a while, he nodded and I walked in next to him.

"Hey, Mom." Pete shouted to get his Mom's attention.

"Yes, Peter?" She said, walking towards him until she noticed me.

"This is Patrick." He introduced me.

I waved and smiled at her.

"Hello, Patrick." She smiled. "This is the boy you ha-"

"Mom!" Pete said, kind of embarrassed.

I laughed a little. "Petey, it's fine." I whispered to him.

"So, Patrick, are you and Peter dating yet?" She asked me.

"Oh my God," Pete muttered under his breath.

"Yes, Mrs. Wentz." I replied.

"Oh, please, you can call me Mom." She insisted.

Pete tried not to laugh at that comment.

"So how did it happen?" She was curious.

Pete and I looked at each other, blushing.

"Mom, can we not?" Pete groaned. He seemed really embarrassed.

"Fine," She laughed a little. Then she whispered something to Pete which made him say, "Do I have to go?"

The psychiatrist. He didn't want to go.

"Yes, you do. I don't want to almost lose you again, Peter. Please, do this for me." She nearly begged.

Again.

Pete has never told me this.

"Fine." He half-smiled.

"Well, go on, it was nice meeting you, Patrick." She smiled and I waved to her as we walked out of the door.

Pete held my hand and pretty much dragged me to the skate park, muttering things under his breath that I couldn't understand. Maybe he didn't want me to know about whatever his Mom was talking about.

When we got to the woods, he sat down against a tree. I sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Kinda pissed I have to go to some psychiatrist thing today. I don't even need it." Pete explained.

I kissed his cheek. "We can talk to your Mom about how you don't need it."

"You'll help me, right?"

"Of course." I smiled at him.

"Alright, let's do it now." Pete said. Then he stopped for a moment, laughing really hard. "I can't believe I said that."

I laughed a little and we started walking to his house. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He was warm, and I wanted to cuddle with him but now wasn't the time.

He told me to wait at the sidewalk once again, until he nodded and I walked in with him.

Pete held my hand and led me to the kitchen, where his Mom was.

"Hey, Mom." Pete said calmly.

"Hey," She smiled at him.

"Well, I really don't need to go to that psychiatrist thing. I really don't. I'll be happy as long as I have Patrick. He's always really happy, or he just seems like it. Anyway, it makes me happy just to be around him. You won't almost lose me again. I'm fine. Really." He tried to explain.

"Peter..." She started to say, and then looked at me.

Pete kicked me, as if he was telling me to say something.

"I.. um, don't think he needs it either." I didn't know what to say.

"Oh.." She said. "Well, at least go to one. I'll cancel it."

"Thanks, Mom." Pete said and smiled. He really didn't want to go.

His Mom was always really nice, I guess.

Pete led me to his room. It was pretty messy, but that's okay. He laid down on his bed, and I laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. After about 10 minutes of just cuddling Pete broke the silence.

"We should hang out with Brendon, Ryan, Jack and Alex. Nothing stupid this time." Pete said.

"Yeah. My house?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied, letting go of me. Even though we just started dating, it felt like we knew each other for a really long time.

He got up and I followed him out of the house. When we got to my house, I unlocked the door and we walked in. Pete started texting them to come over to my house.