Author's Note

Hello!

If you don't already know who I am, I'll do a quick introduction...

I'm a thirteen year old boy who has always loved to read and write. I also love to create and share with the world! I'm a huge reader, and video game enthusiast! I really hope you enjoy my creations!

Now that's done, let me explain what this book is all about!

This book is based on the hacktivist group known as Anonymous. Except in this book, they think that normal civilians are the evil that's in the world and they are trying to eradicate them by injecting themselves with a virus known as the Anon virus. The Anon virus infects people and turns them into mindless zombies, and the virus is spreading fast. But he authorities are doing anything about it, because they don't know how to stop it. Rowan Everette is just a normal civilian, and he starts to get worried about the spreading virus. His best friend since childhood, Carter insists that they should run to a small town where the virus most likely won't reach them, but Rowan insists that they stay and defend there city. Read to learn more!

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this story, and please leave some feedback!

Thank you and have a great day!