Ch.1 No interest

Today was Kimiko's first day at Saotome Academy she just couldn't wait to sing in front of people and she couldn't wait to write her beautiful songs for people. Kimiko was walking around the Academy because she was very lost while she was walking she heard this beautiful music along with the sound of squealing girls , Kimiko was very curious were those sounds came from so she decided to follow it. While she was walking she came across a group of squealing girls along with a very handsome strawberry haired man that was playing the saxophone, "tsk" Kimiko said "Players these days they do whatever it takes to please girls" Kimiko straightened herself and tried to walk pass the squealing girls without busting an ear drum . While Kimiko was walking passed them the handsome male saw her from the corner of his eye "Hmm now who should I give this beautiful rose to?" The male said looking at Kimiko while she also looked at him back with a blank face and that's when he walked up to her and handed her the rose "For you my sweet lady"~ he cooed that's when Kimiko slapped his hand away and said "Look play boy I'm not interested in you or your stupid rose so leave me alone" Kimiko said walking off like nothing happened. "Omg how rude" " I know right" the girls said but while they were talking the male stared at the door smiling "This is the first time a beautiful girl turned me down, she seems interesting" the male thought to himself. While Kimiko was walking she was looking at her schedule since she is still lost "I'm in class S huh were is that at?" Kimiko thought to herself , while she was thinking she heard two people arguing "I said quit it Natsuki!" "But you look so cute Syo-chan!" "I said no!" Kimiko was really lost and she doesn't see anyone else around so she decided to go to those mysterious voices. When she walked towards the voices she seen a short male and a tall male with glasses holding a green frog hat "Uh um excuse me can you please help me I'm lost and I don't know where class S is?" The two males stopped bickering and looked at Kimiko then the short male walked up to her and said "Sure I'll help you I'm in the same class if you want I can take you there, my name is Syo Kurusu" Syo said "it's nice to meet you I'm Kimiko Iwasaki" and before they said anything else they heard the other male yell "FAIRY!" Then he came running towards Kimiko and hugged her tightly "Natsuki let go of her!" Syo yelled trying to pull Natsuki off of Kimiko "Oh I'm sorry you just look so cute you just reminded me of a fairy and by the way my name is Shinomiya Natsuki I'm in class A" "A fairy?" Kimiko asked. "I think we should be heading to class come on Kimiko" Syo said while he took hold of Kimikos hand and walking away from Natsuki "See you guys later!" Natsuki yelled waving them goodbye.