Ch5. HeartBroken

It's been a year since Ren and Kimiko went on there date and throughout the year Ren and Kimiko has become close friends actually best friends to be exact we all know that Kimiko is not that big about Ren with his flirtatious words but by now she got used to them( well that's what she said) anyway she also got along with everybody else like Otoya, Masato, Tokiya, Syo, and Natsuki. Right now Kimiko is sitting with everybody except for Ren "Hey have you guys seen play boy yet?" "Nope haven't seen him" Tokiya said "I seen him going to the back of the school" Otoya said Kimiko nodded then walked off to find Ren. Kimiko went to the back of the school but Ren was not there "Hmm were is he?" Kimiko thought to herself then she decided to go look for him. Kimiko looked for him in the class room, the music room, and all over outside she even tried calling him but he won't pick up so she decided to go to his dorm. When Kimiko arrived at his door she heard talking then laughing and it sounded like a girls laugh, so Kimiko quickly grabbed the door handle and opened the door to see Ren and some random girl holding hands and the girl was about to kiss him"N-Neko-chan what are you doing here!?" Ren yelled and all Kimiko did was run out the room with her eyes filled with salty tears. Kimiko ran in her room and flopped onto her bed and begin to cry more "that stupid jerk I hate him!" Kimiko yelled into her pillow while she was crying she heard a knock on her door "Go away!" Kimiko yelled " Kimiko it's me Syo can I come in?" Syo said Kimiko got up and opened the door "Kimiko what's wrong!?" Syo asked worried "come in I'll tell in inside" Kimiko said. Syo sat on Kimiko's bed and hugged her "Now what happened?" Syo asked "I seen Ren with another girl" Kimiko said "But I thought you didn't really like Ren?" Syo asked "I thought I did but now I think i have feelings for him so why did you come here?" Kimiko said. "Oh I know this is a bad time but i was wondering if you would go to prom with me?"Syo asked After he said that Kimiko felt two warm hands on both of her cheeks "Look Kimiko you don't need someone like him, you deserve better" Syo said that's when he leaned in and kissed her, Kimiko was surprised but she gave in and kissed back. Kimiko pulled away and looked into Syo's eyes "Ok I'll go to prom with you" Kimiko said "R-Really that's awesome" Syo said in excitement then he kissed Kimiko and ran out the room excited.

TIME SKIPPED

After class Kimiko decided to go outside and sit under a tree to clear her mind because all day during class and lunch time Ren has been trying to talk to her he tried calling out her nickname, notes, and throwing paper balls at her but all of those tactics failed. While Kimiko was sitting she heard someone calling her nickname she ignored it at first until it kept calling her and it got very annoying so she opened her eyes to see Ren running towards her. Kimiko quickly got up to run away until it was to late Ren already grabbed her wrist "Let go of me you jerk!" Kimiko yelled struggling under his grip "No not until you tell me what wrong" Ren said "There's nothing wrong with me now let me go!" Kimiko yelled in anger "No now what's wrong with you!?" Ren yelled back Kimiko stopped struggling then said "Because you want to break my heart just like him!" But Kimiko quickly shut her mouth when she said "him" "Who's him?" Ren asked that's when Kimiko pushed Ren and ran off "Neko-chan" Ren said under his breath.