Ch6. Let me love you (Ending)

Today was the day "Prom" throughout the whole day the whole academy was talking about it except for Kimiko she felt very sad, angry, and depressed because of Ren she was denying her feelings for him she doesn't think she likes him ,she thinks she's in love with him life is soo depressing. It was lunchtime Kimiko was sitting with the usual people except for Ren he was sitting with a group of girls that were begging him to take them to prom all you hear from them was "Ren please take me!" or "Ren I would be a good date" but Kimiko noticed something different about Ren he wasn't smiling or flirt with girls he was sitting there quietly eating his food not saying one word and his face expression looked sad, very sad.

TIME SKIPPED:

Kimiko was in her room getting ready for prom she was really happy to go with Syo but couldn't stop thinking about Ren "hmm maybe he'll go with one of his fangirls" Kimiko thought to herself while she was thinking to herself she heard a knock on her door, she opened it to see Syo in a suit and a bouquet of flowers "T-Theses are for you" Syo said handing her the flowers "Thank you there beautiful" Kimiko said sweetly "Shall we go?"Syo said handing Kimiko his arm. Kimiko nodded then took his arm and they walked off to prom. Syo and Kimiko arrived at prom and it was beautiful everyone was dancing and having fun "I'm gonna go get a drink ,want any?" Syo said "No I'm fine thank you " Kimiko said Syo nodded and walked off. Kimiko decided to walk around to see more of the prom and to see if she can fine the others while she was walking she bumped into someone "Oh I'm so-" Kimiko quickly shut her mouth when she seen Ren in front of her Kimiko was about to run off until Ren grabbed her wrist "We need to talk" Ren said "No let go of me" Kimiko said a little upset "Can we talk please" Ren said with a serious face, Kimiko sighed then nodded "Alright then let's go outside". While Ren and Kimiko was walking around outside Kimiko said "So what did you wanted to talk about?" "I wanted to talk about us" Ren said with a serious voice "There is no us" Kimiko said "Look Kimiko what you saw in that room was a misunderstanding" Ren said "A misunderstanding are you kidding me , you and that girl was about to kiss!" Kimiko yelled "The reason she about to kiss me because she wanted to make you jealous and I thought you didn't like me!" Ren yelled back. Kimiko stood there in silence until Ren held her hands and that made her look up at him "Kimiko, please tell me you are in love with me?" Ren asked in a serious tone Kimiko faced turned a deep shade of red then said "M-Maybe" that's when she noticed a huge smile across Ren's face " I'm so glad , oh and the other day when you yelled at me who was him?"Ren asked "I don't want to talk about it" Kimiko said "Its ok you can tell me anything I promise i won't tell anybody" Ren said. Kimiko looked to the ocean then back at Ren "Ok Back when i was 15 I had a boyfriend just like you a lady's man I didn't realized it until he cheated on me with some skank and until this day I was scared to fall in love again" Kimiko said , Ren hugged Kimiko tightly and said "I promise I would never do that I love you" those words made Kimiko's heart beat really fast "Do you really mean it?" Kimiko said looking into his beautiful blue eyes "Of course i love you with all my heart" Ren said that's when he leaned down and gave her a long and passionate kiss. While they were kissing they heard footsteps coming behind them they turned around to see Syo wit a smile on his face "S-Syo!" Kimiko yelled "You don't need to say anything I knew you loved Ren from the start but it's ok as long as were friends until the end" Syo said waving them goodbye. Ren grabbed Kimiko by the waist and said "I love you Kimiko" that was the first time Ren called her by her first name "I love you to Ren" Kimiko said tearing up "Kimiko i have something to give you" Ren said "What is it?" Kimiko asked that's when Ren got down on one knee and said "Kimiko I fell in love with you the first day i meet you and no matter how many times you pushed me away I would still love you no matter what , so would you do me the honor and be my wife?" Kimiko started to cry and said "Of course I will you dummy!" Kimiko hugged Ren tightly and kissed him for the longest and they both lived very happy together THE END.