Ch2. My new partner

"Here we are class S" Syo said "Thank you so much for guiding me here"Kimiko said "No problem now let's head inside". Kimiko and Syo went inside the classroom and took there seats and while they were waiting for the sensei Kimiko seen a couple of more students walked into the class room and as she watched them she seen the male that gave her the rose walked in and get seated in the front row. All Kimiko did was stare at him eyes full of hate and disgust "Try to get with me with a crappy rose pathetic"

Kimiko thought to herself, but while she was thinking to herself a male with a suit and orange hair walked in and said "Good morning class my name is Ryuya Hyuga and in today's class we will be doing a partner exercise I will pick one boy and one girl to work together and they will have to compose a song to get a passing grade in this class". "I really hope I can be partners with Syo and not be stuck with some loser" Kimiko thought to herself while starring at Syo with a smile on her face. "Kimiko Iwasaki and Jinguji Ren" Ryuya said when Kimiko heard her's and her partners name and all she thought was "Who is Jinguji Ren?" Then she looked up at the front row to see that male she hated smiling back at her "No.fucking.way"Kimiko said under her breath.

TIME SKIPPED:

It was lunch time , Kimiko grabbed her food and looked around the cafeteria to look for a seat until she felt a hand on her shoulder she looked up to see Ren with a cheesy smile on his face. "What do you want play boy?" Kimiko said "Hehe oh sweet heart I just wanted to be with my new partner Neko-chan" Ren said "Neko-chan?" Kimiko asked "Yep since you got a nickname for me I got a nickname for you" Ren said right in Kimiko's ear "W-Whatever just leave me alone" Kimiko said trying to hide her blush. Before Ren could say another word they heard a voice behind them say "She said leave her alone" they turned to see a male with dark blue hair with a beauty mark under his right eye

Ren let go of Kimiko's shoulder and walked towards the male and said "Oh why are you getting so upset Masato?"Ren said "I'm not I'm just sticking up for her" Masato said "But there is no problem here, I mean she is my partner after all" Ren said pointing at Kimiko. Masato looked at Kimiko and walked up to her and said "My name is Masato Hijirikawa, I do apologize for his behavior" "Oh it's ok I'll just punch him in the face later" Kimiko said ,Masato looked at her with a smile "I don't think so Neko-chan"Ren said "Oh why would you say that maybe I will" Kimiko said "I don't think so because I'm gonna make you love me later" Ren said "Waa-What do you mean by that!?" Kimiko said with her face really red "I mean I'm gonna make you fall in love with me cutie" Ren said with a smile "Yea right I would never fall in love with a player like you!" Kimiko said " We'll see about that" Ren said that's when Ren grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his chest and then he lifted up her chin and bent down to kiss her until Masato pushed Ren away from Kimiko. "Hey why do you do that!" Ren yelled "Because she doesn't want to be touched by your filthy lips" Masato said ,before anyone said anything else they heard a couple of girls yelling "Ren come sit over here!" "Well see ya Masato , I'll see you later Neko-chan" Ren said winking at her. Ren walked over to the girls and sat down next to them" Maybe you should come and sit next to me and the others" Masato said "O-Ok" Kimiko stuttered. Masato and Kimiko walked to a table they are going to sit at and Kimiko noticed that Syo and Natsuki were sitting at the table along with a red headed male and a dark blue haired male with calm blue eyes. "Who's this Masato?" The red headed male asked "This is Kimiko"Natsuki said with a bright smile "Ohh nice to meet you I'm Otoya Ittoki"Otoya said "And I'm Tokiya Ichinose" the dark haired male said with a plain face."Nice to meet you both" Kimiko said with a smile.