Ch.3 Apology

After lunch Kimiko had to go to the music room with Ren to work on there song and all Kimiko wanted to do was jump out of the window, but no she couldn't do that anyway Kimiko and Ren walked in the music room in silence "Sooo Neko-chan what do you want to do in here besides writing songs~"Ren cooed Kimiko's face turned bright red and said "I only want to write this stupid song and that's it" Ren sighed and said" Fine whatever you want my lady" Ren and Kimiko sat at the piano and begin to play (If Ren doesn't know how to play piano I am so sorry) " I think this melody is perfect" Kimiko said "I think your perfect" Ren said looking at Kimiko with a smile. Kimiko looked at him and just said nothing that's when Ren leaned closer to her face and when he did Kimiko slapped him across the face "What the hell is wrong with you!" Kimiko yelled in anger and all Ren did was held his red cheek and stared at Kimiko in shock "Do you think I might actually fall in love with you, I'm not one of your little whores you know!" Kimiko yelled that's when Kimiko quickly grabbed her stuff and ran out of the music room. Ren sat there in shock "I can't believe she did that , did she really mean that?, why is my heart pumping so fast?"Ren thought to himself. Kimiko ran to her room and started to tear up "That idiot how dare he try to kiss me" Kimiko said in anger.

THE NEXT DAY:

Kimiko was in the Music room working on her and Ren's song by herself since she doesn't want to see Ren,While she was working on the song she begin to sing Amazing Grace to calm her nerves about what happened.

Ren's POV:

I went to the flower shop to buy Neko-chan a bouquet of flowers, I felt really about what I did it's really crazy because I usually don't care but with this girl she's different, she has something other girls don't have but I don't know what. I was walking towards the music room to work on our song until I heard this beautiful voice , I put my ear against the door and I can hear that person was singing Amazing Grace ,I slowly opened the door to see Neko-chan sitting at the piano singing. Man she has the most beautiful voice I ever heard I couldn't help but stare at her and smile, for some reason she was really making my heart melt.

ANYONE'S POV:

Kimiko stopped singing and stared at the music sheet then she heard the door squeaked , she looked quickly to see Ren standing there with a bouquet of flowers? "What are you doing here play boy?" Kimiko said not looking at him Ren walked towards her and handed her the flowers "I came to apologize and to finish the song with you" Ren said "I don't forgive you" Kimiko said "You don't have to forgive me I just came here to apologize because I feel bad"Ren said. Kimiko looked at the flowers then at Ren "Fine I'll take the flowers now let's just finish this song" Kimiko said blushing, Ren sat down next her then whispered in her ear saying "You have such a beautiful voice Neko-chan~" that's when Kimiko's face turned deep red and they started to work on there song. About an hour later Kimiko and Ren finished their song and quickly went to class " Ok class I am going to call you one by one to perform your song in front of the whole class" Ryuya said. After a couple of students performed there songs next was Kimiko and Ren, as they were walking towards the piano Ren whispered in Kimiko's ear saying "Good luck Neko-chan". After Kimiko and Ren performed their song Ryuya said "Good work you two you get a passing grade".

AN HOUR LATER:

Kimiko was in her room playing her guitar and while she was playing she heard a knock on her door, Kimiko got up to answer it and she seen Ren standing in front of her "What are you doing here play boy your not suppose to be here" Kimiko said "I came here because I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" Ren said "Haha no" Kimiko said trying to close the door on him but he put his foot in the way "Oh come on Neko-chan just one date to celebrate our passing grade" Ren said. Kimiko thought for a minute then said "Fine just one date and that's it" Kimiko said "Great I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7" Ren said walking off. Kimiko quickly closed her door then said "Why did I say yes to a player like him?"