We have arrived

hey guys her chapter 3

(Anthony's pov)

After stressful 19 hours of driving. we finally got to the best place to sleep,drink, and party. this was going to be excited and very intersing because of right after we parked. i took a quick look around to see the werewolves were still following us and yes they were. but I'm still planning on what to do with them. i mean my original plan was to go after the leader but not yet i have to wait to get close cause werewolves have better features than us like smell, eyesight, and hearing. I'm still wonder if they're nice or not. 'come on you really think that your nice after what you said about them. they're probably just planning to rip you and your friends to shreads. don't trust them' i thought to myself, but i quick annoyed it. dead or alive i'll find out. they have no chance up against me. like i said nothing i gonna get in my way of having a fun weekend. "alright everybody get inside and and unpack. i'll give the tour of my awesome house." i announced. everybody got their bags cheering as they got inside i did the same and shout."EVERYBODY WE HAVE ARRIVED

(Ian's pov)

After the long run of following the vampire we Finlay reach then at the huge house they have.it was brick and wooden house that had a garage and everything and eve a big window so I....i mean we can spy on them and see if anything happens.i was kind of worried on what happens this week. like anything could happen. like he could get the wrong idea why i followed him and and attack. but i wasn't thinking about right now. so me and my pack found a vantage point to spy and for us to sleep cause we had a long day we finally turned back to our regular self in separate place in the forest and luckily before we ever started followed we had extra clothes in each backpack. We also had tent and stuff for the night even if we were near the village we all were raised in. We just didn't want to visit cause of some misakes.. so we started over again and moved on.

after setting up camp and everybody went out for hunting i decided to go see how thw vamps were doing. so i went up to the vantage point and looked over to the huge house. it looks like there getting started. i make my eye turn yellow on command so i could see closer.'perfect' i thought as i saw the mysterious vampire."just in time" i mumbled to my self as i looked. this might take a while

(anthony's pov)

After unpacking in rooms and getting ready for the legendary party. i rushed to a small window to see if they were watching but quickly got turned around by sohinki. " dude what are you doing the party about to start and i already called the rest the people showing up. they said they'll be here in a few minutes." he said really excited. "Oh great let me get ready." i said walking out and going into my room where i saw kalel on my bed.....wait kalel on my bed?!?!

"Baby wanna have some fun before the party?" She said grinning. "Kalel you know we're just friends right?" I said "Yeah I know but I miss you and I love you" she said with a puppy dog face." Look kalel you may think that I love you but I don't. There's maybe some other guy out there that really likes you back but for right now I'm not that guy." I said as calmly as possible. She still look a little sad and I can't take guilt that easily. I took a deep breath and said. "Look kalel if you stop trying to seduce me than i'll kiss you. Just a kiss." Her face lite up and her eyes turned hot pink again. "Really?!" She said to excited. "Yeah I guess so". I said sighing. "So is it going to be a 5 minute kiss?" No just a couple of seconds okay?" I said as clear as possible. "Alright better than nothing" she said a little bit in disappointment.

I went over and sat next to her on my bed. She scooted a little closer to me so we were face to face. " just a couple seconds okay?" "Yep" she said as she leaned in. I did the same till our lips touched. I felt a smile as our lips touched and She pulled in a little closer and kept kissing and for no reason at all I didn't pull back, I kept kissing her making me want more. I don't know what I was acting like this but for some other reason I really did miss kissing someone. Like how warm their lips are, but since we're vampires we don't really have warmth no where barely but it was still enjoyable. I put my arms around her and she did the same around my neck. She started to our her tongue into my mouth she moaned a bit as we were starting to make out. My lips made my why down to her neck and stared to kiss and bite down on her neck. She moaned a little louder and I went right back to her lips. Her hand started to glide to my belt. But than I finally fell out of the trance and pulled my lips away from her.