David...

Ian jolted awake by the strong smell of death. He didn't know where he was, he doesn't know how he got there until he felt a pounding inside his head.

"Oh yeah Melanie." Wait? "Nonononono! No. This can't be happening!" he yelled.

How the hell was he going to get out of this. Again he has no idea were he is and why Melanie didn't just kill him off. He was positive he going to die but he's more than thankful that he isn't because of Anthony.

He's so thankful that he met Anthony and spend time with him and went on a date and also had se- wait wait off topic.

He just hopes that Melanie hasn't found out about him. He and Anthony would be dead ad so would mari, Phil, jovenshire, and laser- 'oh shit lasercorn. We still haven't found him. I hope he's safe.' Ian thought but there was a small part of him that knew he wasn't. Just as he thought he notice someone next to him.

It was not that dark so he could make out he the person was and to his shock it was David. But David didn't look so good. He was bruised up, had a black eye, a busted lip, rope burns on his neck, very very pale. But what really shock Ian, that he never seen before, is that David had bites marks everywhere. Like Vampire marks. They were on his wrists, forearms, neck and the sides of his belly. Ian could only gasp. What did they do to him. How'd they find him?

Ian's thoughts were interrupted but a chuckle and it wasn't from lasercorn. Ian looked were he heard the chuckle and he wasn't surprised to see girl he hated mostly. "Melanie"

____________________________________________________

Yes this is short but I wanted to update this becuase I got a boyfriend!! yay. And I wanted to celebrate. Woo. But seriously thank you for so many reads and votes and comments. I'm just happy u like the story. Bye bye

~rocsta