Lasercorn's discovery

eloo 'amici' this might come out alittle short. 'T.W.S.S' but here is another chapter.

-----_____\\=_==\=\=\=\=\=\=|')/$:!:$:$:$:$/&:$:$:):):8::9

after a beautiful romantic activity Ian and Anthony had they decided to go back to their homes before anybody starts looking. But Anthony saids to meet him again at his house late at night. Ian agrees and goes back to his camp sight. But when Ian got there he was frighten at the sight of his friends limping and badly wounded and bruised.

(Ian's pov)

After running through the forest and getting to the little camp I saw everybody wounded and trying to heal themselves while packing up.

"What's going on?" I asked running towards them. "We're leaving" mari said seriously.

"Why?" Mari just looked at me shocked.

"Look at us Ian we are badly hurt and we can stay here." She saids returning to her backpack and putting her belongings in it.

"Who did this to you guys? How did this happen?"

This time lasercorn spoke up and said." The village found us and attacked us while we were playing in the field. We managed to get away but they are coming for us. We have to leave now before they pick up our scent. We are barely healing." He said In a bit if a shaky voice.

"No. We can not leave what about the va-" "Ian stop we're leaving. Who cares. they can deal with them."

"But guys we can get through this don't worry. We can relocate or something"

"Ian we are going to die if we stay here any longer" Mari raises her voice. "Besides why do you car-" she stopped and stared at me in horrid before continuing. "wait......Ian....did you meet that boy I told you to stay away from?" Mari said worried.

"Um....no?" I obviously said lying.

"Dammit Ian why?"

"I just had to meet him. He's perfect and he's happy with me" I said with little fear.

"Ian what boy?" I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to see David furious and his eyes turned.

That's not good

"Ian. What.boy?" He repeated.

"Um.....well......look David I just...uh-" "WHAT BOY!!!!" he yelled cutting me off.

"David calm down. We just met and..uh..." "You 'just met' huh?! Is that why you weren't here all those times!? It that why you weren't always with us?! Is that why you wanted to follow them and risk our lives!? You big piece of shit!? I can't believe you. I still liked you. No loved you. He's doing this isn't he. He keeping is apart!?" He shouted.

"No David it's not like that. We just never really connected. I just really wanted to be friend. I'm sorry"

"Oooooh he said the 'f' word" joven whispered. "Shut up josh!" Mari punched josh out cold. Mari looked at us "continue" she said.

David started to cry and said "I'm just a friend? A friend to you!? Nononono thats not true He's just getting in between us." "No it just th-" "I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID BASTARD!!!!! he's to much of a destration" David started to grin. "But don't worry i'll get rid of him. Then we can be together right?" David said sweetly.

"No David-" "don't worry ian we'll be together. And it's lasercorn" he said running into the woods and turning.

I looked at mari who had a disappointed look. "Is that true Ian you actually risked your life just to meet him"

I look down at my feet and nodded. I then heard a chuckle. I looked up and saw a smile. "What?" "You really like tho boy even if it caused you your life"

"Yes I'm in love with him" I said shyly. "If you love him then go"

"What?"

"Go Ian save the guy before lasercorn tears him to shreds. I'll hide the scent and we'll relocate. But what happens after this. Your on your own. You got yourself into this mess, then your getting it out by yourself even if we are your pack." She said firmly.

I smile and nodded "thank you" I said before running after Dav...I mean lasercorn.

~ at Anthony's house

I followed the scent of lasercorn's that led to Anthony's.

there was heard a roar and a scream and ran to the house busting the huge doors open to see David in werewolf form cornering Anthony. Everybody else just frozen in fear on the opposite side of where David and Anthony was.

David was getting closer and closer as anthony hissed at him and started get deeper and deeper in the corner. With a scared look.

I saw a few bruises on his face and scratches on his arms, cheek, and chest. I knew they would heal but I was still worried.

I couldn't take it anymore and howled to get Lasercorn's attention Which it did as lasercorn turned his head around with widen eyes. 'Ian what are Try to doing. I'm finishing this for us to be together' lasercorn said.

'David please stop. I know your heart broken but this just got to stop. Do you know why we broke up?'

'No'

'We broke up cause of your attitude/jealously and cause you weren't really by mi side. you....didnt really love me' I thought/said.

'No I did. I loved you since you saved me from Melanie'

'That's the thing lasercorn you only liked me cause I did that......and cause of the hot sex but mostly cause of the first thing' i said.

David then realized that what I said was true and backed away from Anthony. Anthony didn't really look confused since he can read our minds but he did still back away.

Lasercorn came to me and started to get watery eyes. 'Ian I'm sorry. Im such a dumbass. I don't know what I was thinking.'

'It's okay. You just have to accept that me and anthony are in love.'I thought as I looked at Anthony. He looked back at me and smiled.

I then looked back at lasercorn and thought/said 'let's go back home lasercorn before the vamps do anything harmful.'

Lasercorn looked at me. 'Okay ian and you can call me David if you like. But can we still be friends?' 'Of course' I said as I started to leave and David behind me.

------

During the quiet walk back, David broke the Silents. 'Hey Ian um I really sorry what I almost did back there. It was just stupid what I did and I just don't want you to be mad.' David said.

Ian turned around and looked straight into David's big eyes. Ian couldn't be mad.

'I know lasercorn. You were just love strucked. I'm not mad. It just that our cover might be blown.' Ian said.

David's head went back down and saw his eyes watering.

I probably shouldn't have said that.

He started to mumble something. I couldn't exactly hear it. "What?" I asked him.

He mumbled again

"I still can't hear you"

" I said fuck you!" He shouted. I was shocked at his response. "Lasercorn or David I didn't mean it lik-" "just leave me alone. You said enough" he started running further and further away from me.

I started to run after him but he was gone.

'Why did I say that?! I'm so stupid.' I said to myself. 'I hope he'd come back. I'm sorry' I said before going the other direction straight back to the camp. 'I'll just look for him of he doesn't come back in time. But I have another date with Anthony. Well I'll just tell him now and go back to tell mari and the others.'

----____________________________________-------

Well helo guys sorry for not updating for so long. But leave comment on what should happen next or something. And I am typing this on mi iPod. Bye bye

-rocsta