Dream always start everything

hi guys here we go. enjoys pancakes!!!

WARNING: i think sexual content  in this chapter

(Ian's pov)

"ughug come on" i said trying to get in my jeans. it really hard to get into jean when your in a tent and you a boner. "yeahh finally" i say pulling my jean all the way through and sucessly kind of hiding the growing boner. "i'll deal with it later"

I was leaving to go to anthony's house i wanted to make sure knobody was around so i checked. luckly nobody was outside so i started walking on the trail to his house.

~after walking~

i finally made it to anthony's house, that was a long walk. . i looked around to see that nobody was in sight so i started to climb and stopped at anthony bedroom window. i looked inside and saw anthony sleeping. he is such a cute sleeper. as the moonlight shined on him. he looked like a sleeping angle.

i lifted up the window and started to tip toed towards anthony's bed and kneeled next to the side where he was sleeping.  

he was mubling something. I started to lean to hear. "ian" he said. was...he dreaming about me? i listened again. "ian, ian! your so sexy" he moaned? what? 

i started to shake him. nothing. must be a heavy slepper. " i know what would wake you up" I said to myself as i started leaning in until our lips touched.  

the second after i kissed him his eyes opened wide shocked and froze. i pulled away and grinned at the expression in Anthony's face. "oh hey ian" he said kind of nervously.

"hey so whatcha been doing?" i said as if i were a child. "nothing just...uh....dreaming" he said blushing deeply. "is that so? then what was you dreaming about?" i said moving closer to him. "uh..um,,,i..it was nothing..  it was just a little dream" he said.

"oh really what was it about?" i raised a brow. "um....it was about...."

"meee?" i said. "umm yeah"

"doing what?" i said trying to act curious

"uhhh stuff"

. "What kind of stuff?" he started to grin and responed by smashing his lips into mine. i was surprised by how fast he was but i relaxed and kissed back. he licked my bottom lip and i gladly open up for him to have his tonge inside my mouth. it felt amazing and almost to good to be true.

He pulled away and smiled. "that stuff".

" oh, well i think it was more than that like something like this" i quickly tackled him on his bed and got on top pinning him on the bed. kissing him even more passionately. he moaned into the kiss as i started to grind against pants.

My lips made the way to his jawline then the neck. nibbling and sucking his neck, just making the lightest pink little spots on his neck making him moan a little louder. looks like i've found his spot. he hissed in delight as my lips kept pushing against his neck. i then felt a sharp pain on m neck. 'was he bitting my neck?' I thought. yes sorry i can't help it" anthony said gulity. "it's alright just dont suck me dry" i joked. he laughed at the little joke but the laugh turn back into a playful hiss. I made my way back to his lips and kissed him deeply. my hand glided down to his zipper of my pants. he pulled away quickly and looked at me, a little shocked. I stared at him and said. "im sorry i didn't mean to-" he cut him off by pulling me into another kiss. "it's alright im just nervous". i smiled and leaned in again just so i was a centimeter away from his face.

"don't worry. there's nothing to be nervous about" i said before shoving my tounge down his throat. he welcomed my tounge gladly and stared to play with it.