The date

sorry guyz of being late or something. i've been working on these 3 chapters like all nights and im really sleepy so just enjoy or something.

(anthony's pov)

i woke excited for the day today. my so-called date with the most wonderful creature, ian. after last night i feel like a strong connetion with him, even though i could get in trouble and never see him again, but somthing tells me to fuck that and go for it. no matter the risk.

I stretched and got out of bed and limping to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. mi hair was messy and i had scratches on me back. I looked at them closely, they were healing very slowly.  

'That's weird scratches alway heal in just seconds' i thought but i didnt mind it was probably didnt matter or something they'll heal.  

. 'Must of been ian or something' I thought before getting into the shower.

(Ian's pov)

I made it back to the camp site where everybody was. They were around the fire just eating their breakfast when they all stared at me. "Yo ian where have you been. We've been looking for you since last night." Lasercorn said. I my eyes didnt make eye-contacted, i was trying to find a excuse for being out so. "I was....I was....walking through the woods for hunting and I slipped on something and fell and hit my head."

"Oh really.. Then why are you still in your close from last night?" Mari questioned. "Uh because I took off my clothes before turning and I hid them somewhere and found them" I said.

"Oh alright, well since the vamps are taking a break, any of you guys want to play were-keeper. It's like a couple of miles back but it's awesome field to play the game. That also includes hunting." Joven explained. The whole group was saying yes and sure as I stayed silent. "Um...well.... I can't go" I said. Everyone was confused. "Why not" everyone said. "Well...because...I have a meeting to go to since I'm a leader or alpha I have to attend" I said acting serious.

"When are you leaving"

"Like at 4" I said.

"Well we're leaving right now, it's only 12. You have 4 hours of time." Mari said.

"Well it takes me 2 hours to take a bath and another 2 hours to get ready, that's makes for 4 hours. so I'll see you later and don't forget your clothes to change into."

"Okay. Come on guys, maybe when your done you can meet us there."

"Maybe"

They all nodded and change and left. Leaving their shred clothes behind.

"Alright 4 hours . I need to take wash then get dressed " I said heading to the hidden part of the lake.

(Anthony's pov)

After getting out of the shower and putting my clothes on. I headed down stairs to grab something to eat. Well down really eat cause I'm dead. But once in a while I'll eat something.

I walked down stairs and saw some people just getting breakfast and some people just sitting around in group talking. But it wasn't every one. Some must be still sleeping.

I went into the kitchen and opened the full refrigerator. It was full with. Blood packs.

"FELIX!!" I yelled. Felix came rushing down the steps. "What ant? I'm still busy with marzia. If you know what I mean"

"How many types of blood do you bring on this trip?!" I whispered,shouting

"Alot and let me tell you this off wasn't easy" he said smiling