Cant wait to see you again

Ello people!!! here's chapter 4 . oh and sorry if i haden't been publishing. stuff been freaky with school and other crap.

(Ian's pov)

last night~

"sorry i have to leave. it's really late and yeah" i said running to the door but a figure stopped me. i jumped a little and stood back. "that not what your minds telling me. just stay for awhile" the figure said. as soon as he said the sentence i could move. i was completly stiff. i felt myself turn away from him and said go head while tilting my head. 'why did i say that? why cn't i control myself?" all these question passed my head i felt pain in my neck everything went black.

the next morning~

"ian? ian!" i woke up and looked over to see who was calling me. it was Mari , another member of the pack and probavly one of the best hunters ever. Anyway when Mari found me she ran over and helped mr up. "dude you do know the camps right there right?" she said joking. i rubbed my eyes to see a better image of my surroundings. 'how did i get here? was that just a dream? if it wasn't what was that guy's name? did he put me out here?' alot of thoughts were flooding my mine til i snapped back into reality. " huh? i mean... yeah i know, i just uh........took a walk a just was...to lazy to go to my tent so i decided to sleep out here." i said not making eye contact. since she a girl she can tell when a man's lieing. (sorry it's true) . "well okay but come on we're about to get breakfast and more fresh water." she said turning back to the camp. "okay just let me get my back together. it's freaking hurts. how'd you do this back in china?" he said joking. "in japanese and i slepted on a regular bed in America." she said sarcastically. "i was close though right?" "nope and Ian i think something just dropped out you pocket" Mari said. i looked on the ground, 'it's a note'. "thanks Mari i'll catch up with you guys"  i said picking up the note. "alright if you say so we'll be at the north-side okay?" "okay and don't eat all the good animals" i said with seriousness. i was really hungry and i hate eating stuck with small animals. they don't fill up. " okay crybaby" Mari said walking away transforming like the others. anyway i  unfolded the note and read it.

Dear Ian,

i think that your name?  it was really nice meeting you even through i tried to kill you with a silver bullet loadded gun and also tasted your amazing blood. 'wait what' but  i kind of like you and i was wondering if you wanted to meet again. now i now your probably mad that i did drank a llittle of you blood, but i could help myself. but anyway if you don't want to i understand. i mean yeah we're different but...... it's really nice to meet a werewolf that won't tear me to shread when they see me. i know mushing what i saying but if you want to meet me at my house at 2am. just knock if im sleep. be carful for anybody else seeing you. but other than that i really hope to see you again.

                                                                                                     sincerely, Anthony

As i finish reading the note m heart went wild. the so called dream was real. we actually met, yeah on a bad start with him pointing a gun to my head but we met. he wants to see me again. but what was that part about the blood. huh i donno im just so happy. well excited. "yes i knew it was a good choice to come here" i said jumping and cheering. 'im actually meeting again the guy of my dreams,' i ran to my tent and put the not inside my sleeping bag still smiling. "Ian what the hold up come on." everyone said form outside the tent. "im coming" i said getting out of the tent. running to the group. "can't wait to see you again" i whipsered to myself as i followed the group into the forest.

sorry if this is short i was rushing to get this done before going to back to school

but i will continue writting and you guys can still give segustions if you want

but yeah hope you liked it and stuff ,bye bye

-rocsta