Deserted on the island with you.

2 Days Later~

Kwangmins POV

Lately, I've noticed Youngmin was always by Kalina's side. Whenever Kalina calls him, he obeys. That's really unusual because he never obeys to her. They would walk together holding hands and smiling happy. It's like Youngmin pushed y/n off to the side, as if she wasn't important anymore. It was the day where Youngmin was gonna go try on his tuxedo for his wedding that's coming up soon. Me, donghyun, Jeongmin, hyunseong, and Minwoo came along.

Youngmin came out of the dressing room in his crisp black tuxedo and white bow tie.

"Well? How does it look guys?" He asked

"You look good" Hyunseong said as he lifted his thumb

The rest agreed along with hyunseong as I nod in silence

"Yah, why you acting like this?" Youngmin asked

I looked up with wide eyes "eh?"

"You should be happy I'm getting married" he said

I took a deep breath. "Hyung can I talk to you for a second. Alone."

I glanced at the guys giving them a signal to leave

"Kwangminnah what is it?"

"You can't marry Kalina."

Youngmin scoffed "im going to marry her."

"You can't!" I quickly responded

"Why not?!" He hissed back

"Because! Don't force yourself to love her when you know deep in your heart that you love y/n..This marriage is only for money..For our families business. Don't waste your life on Kalina."

"Kwangminnah, your wrong. I do love Kalina. I finally realized it."

"No you-"

He was quick to interrupt

"No Kwangmin you listen.Y/n doesn't love me anymore.She's the one who broke up with me.She's the one who broke our promises.So why should I keep moping on about her when she told me right in my face that she doesn't love me anymore. She couldn't take it and I'm not gonna hurt her again by bringing her in our situation. What I did was stupid. I was stupid for making her act as my fake finacée and those months I spent with her was a big mistake because that caused me to fall for her only to get my heart broken. I love Kalina. And I'm gonna marry her and for our family business."

He was planning to walk away until I grabbed his forearm.

"Hyung..you are just making yourself love her. You think you do. But you don't. And when you finally realize it. Your gonna be miserable your whole entire life. Your using Kalina to numb the pain in your heart that y/n left. Maybe if you jus-"

He removed my grip on his arm and shoved me away

"Hajima!" He shouted loudly "just shut up." His cold tone in his voice signaled me to just let him go. He stormed off back into the dressing room leaving me alone in the room.

The boys came back in with curiosity painted on their face.

"What happened?" Minwoo asked worried

I shook my head. "We can't let Youngmin marry Kalina. He doesn't love her like he thinks he does."

Donghyun nodded "I agree, we should find y/n and talk to her."

As we left the store with Youngmins tuxedo in a fancy box, I decided to go somewhere else leaving the rest of the boys with Youngmin.