The Party

| your POV |

I wore a fitted satin colored salmon dress that stopped mid thigh. I paired it a long with white stilettos and a silver sparkly hand bag.

My hair was down in soft curls revealing the sleek and shininess of my brown locks.

I had my arm wrapped around Youngmins arm as the bell boys opened the corridors to the main room where the party was held. The ceiling was decorated with beautiful antique carvings and in the middle was a huge crystal chandelier. White tables decorated with crystal utilities and vases of white roses in the middle. Windows were scattered on each wall exposing light everywhere. It was truly a beauty.

I glanced at youngmin. He looked amazing with his crisp grey suit and his blond hair sleeked back.

"You ready?" He asked

I was shaking. This party is where I'm going to meet everyone that youngmin knows, even family members. I bit my lip and prayed quietly that nothing bad will happen

I looked up at youngmin and nodded

Once we step foot where everyone could see us, they all shrieked with excitement

"The future weds are here!" Yelled someone

"They are such a beautiful couple!!" Yelled another

Everyone started gathering around us, greeting us and talking to us.

I met all of Youngmins family memebers. His grandparents and his little brother besides Kwangmin. His aunts and uncles. They were truly an awesome bunch but in the back of my head I felt guilt because everyone thinks were really gonna get married but really were not. Youngmins mom payed for EVERYTHING, only to know that there is not gonna be a wedding.

I looked over where youngmin was standing talking to a group of people. he turned his head and noticed me looking at him.

He pasted a grin on his face and gestured me to come over where he is.

I met up with him and smiled as he intertwined his fingers with mine

"I see you were checking me out" youngmin said being all cocky.

I let out a laugh and decided to play along with this little game "well why not? your handsome"

Youngmin chuckled and leaned in for a kiss on the lips.

I pulled back and turned my head slightly so he wouldn't kiss me

Youngmins eyes widened and I could tell he wasn't happy that I did that.

"Yah! Kiss me!" He demanded

I love teasing him with these kinds of things.

I bubbled out a giggle and peck his cheek instead of his lips.

He was happy but not satisfied. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Yah quit teasing me like that!" He hissed

I bubbled out a laugh as I admired his cuteness

"I love your family so much" I said said as I smiled at him "especially your little little brother. Why didn't you tell me you had another little brother!?"

Youngmin chuckled "we don't really mention him to anyone unless it's friends or family because we wanna make sure to keep his identity a secret just in case paparazzi's come and try to surround him like they do to us"

I nodded "oooh..."

Youngmin smiled as he looked down where our hands were intertwined

"You said you love my little brother huh?"