Chapter 5

3 weeks have passed since I came to live with youngmin and play as his fake fiancée.

There were days where we would fight like dogs and cats causing ruckus and wreak havoc wherever we go together; like the day when me and youngmin went to the grocery store together and we fought about something I can't recall it was probably stupid but we threw bananas at each other and after that we got kicked out and that was the last time we could ever go in there ever again.

There were also those days where it was just all fun and games and getting to know each other more and more. Telling secrets and our past.
I even told him what happened to my parents.

When I was 8 my parents went over to Japan leaving me with my aunt and uncle for the week but the day when they were suppose to come back...they never did.....

The plane crashed and no one was saved...

For 3 years I was in depression. I would always ask my aunt and uncle where my parents where but they always told me they were up above. It didn't make sense to me back then but then I grew up and my mind developed and I finally understood. Sooner or later I left at the age of 18 to go to college and lived in a share house for a couple years until it burnt down.

While telling him the story he cried like a baby.

Yes. The Jo Youngmin crying like a baby.

And of course he told me some sad stories that made me tear up but not as much as youngmin did.

Overall those weeks made me develop something for him. I began to fall for him. Not just for his good looking face and features but his personality and how he can be caring and touching. How he can make you laugh about anything and turn a frown upside down. He was like a guy bestfriend I never had. But this time he's not like a bestfriend but more as a crush that I shouldn't crush on. I wish to end this longing for him due to the further circumstances in the future but I can't help it.

The heart wants what it wants.
We only have 2 months. 2 months to end this fake fiancée thing. But really I don't want to end this.

You know what hurts more? Knowing that youngmin might not even feel the same.

It's a one sided crush I must say.

----------------
It was another bright sunny morning.
I walked towards the kitchen to get me a glass of orange juice, but only to see that youngmin beat me at it.
"YAH!" I hissed

He jugged the gallon of juice and placed it back on the counter and sealed it

"what?" He said as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hands
"haven't you ever heard of cups? You can find them in the cabinets"
"Why use cups when you can just drink out of it?"

I sighed and shook my head. shockingly yes. This is my crush...
"You touched it with your lips? If I drank that, it would be a indirect kiss."
Youngmin smirked

"Oh please, I know you would want to kiss me"

"In your dreams lover boy"
I walked past him to the refrigerator to get me a bottle of water.

As soon as I closed the refrigerator, I turned around and

BAM!

I ran into youngmin. His face was a few inches away from mine. His alluring, deep brown chocolate eyes, rich and playful, causing my heart to jump all over again.

I stared back. As his gaze swallowed me, as it captivated me with his charm and the little glint in his eye.
He let out a chuckle

"yep. you like me don't you?" he said as he leaned against the refrigerator
I felt my self began to blush.