Developing Feelings!?

"Youngminnahhhh!!" Kalina squealed. She wrapped her arms around Youngmins neck into an embrace while Youngmin just stood there like a pole not doing anything.

I was pushed off to the side.

Seeing Kalina hug Youngmin made me a little jealous.

Youngmin slowly pulled Kalina off of him

"Waahhhh..youngminnahhh" she whined "we haven't seen each other for 2 months and you don't even bother calling or texting me!?"

Youngmin sighed "your my ex Kalina. Why would I call or text you?"

She looked up at him with flirty eyes and started tugging his shirt "opppppaaaa. Don't you remember we have an arrange married. Even if we break up were still gonna get married"

Youngmin pulled her hands off him

"Kalina. That's only if I found someone and as you can see this girl right here is my fiancée" Youngmin said as he pointed towards me.

Kalina examined me from head to toe. She didn't look all to pleased. She rolled her eyes at me and looked at Youngmin

"Wow. I see you downgraded" she said

My eyes widened at what she said

"Um excuse me!?" I said coming towards her

She gave me a smirk "you heard me."

I scoffed at her "listen here you silicone bimbo. We all know you had plastic surgery on your face and boobs so really Youngmin upgraded. He wanted something real than plastic.

She laughed "who are you to talk to me like that? Do you even know who I am?"

"What? What are you? Some kind of goddess or something? I can talk to you which ever way I want too"

"Yo-"

Suddenly Youngmin decides to interrupt our little cat fight

"Alright ladies. No need to fight over me" he said jokingly

We both glanced at Youngmin

He held his hands out and let out a laugh "kidding"

I rolled my eyes and left the scene

"Wait!" Youngmin said as he followed me to the car

I opened the car door and slammed it shut. Youngmin came to his side of the car and got inside

"Y/n don't let her get into your head" he said as he looked me in the eyes with seriousness causing my heart to flutter.

I nodded. I wasn't able to speak. His face made me speechless.

"Now you see why I don't wanna marry her" he said as he chuckled

Youngmin looked at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes

"I just need you to stay with me just for 2 months. After two months is over we can end this. I promise.

I nodded and gave him a simple smile. I could see through his eyes how desperate he was "don't worry I'll stay. But after 2 months it's over with."

Youngmin smiled

"Promise? No running away or ending it early"

I lifted my pinkie finger

"I pinky promise"

He let out a laugh and lifted his pinkie and wrapped it around mine.

"Ima make you sign a contract because your unpredictable sometimes" he said