Epilogue

Disclaimer: everything but Beverly and her family belong to Stephanie Meyer.

$)(:/5);/;)$

Few days later.....

I was taking a walk in the woods with Jasper. It had been a while since we had been alone. I was telling him how the kids wanted to meet him. He wanted to meet them at a later time. He wanted to be able to control his thirst first.

"I guess Bella is really gong to join the family....legally I mean," I said to him. "After that, she is going to be changed and she wants Edward to change her," Jasper said to me. I gave him a nod. It was going to happen sooner than I had thought.

We came across a lake. We sat down on a log to take a break. "Would you want me to change you?" he asked me. I never thought about it since I was a psychic vampire. "I don't know. It would be nice to be changed by my lover," I said to him.

I watched him looking over the lake. "I don't think that I would be capable of hurting you. I don't think I can control my thirst if I tasted your blood," he said to me. I got up from the log and walked over to him.

I placed my hand on his shoulder blade. "That's still far away. I still have time to think about it," I said to him. He turned around and embraced me. I rest my head against his chest. "I love you Beverly. I want you to be with me," he said to me.

I looked up at him. I caressed his cheek. "Don't worry. I will," I said to him. He gave me a smile. He took my hand with the ring. He kissed the ring. I remembered the day when he proposed to me. It was romantic.

We made our way back to the house. I got onto Jasper's back and he ran to the house. Once at home, we walked inside to see Edward and Bella with the rest of the family. I gave them a smile. "What's going on?" I asked them.

Bella looked at us. "My father gave us his blessings. We're getting married," she said to me. "Congrats," I said to her. I could see that she was very happy. Alice was going to help plan the wedding. The wedding will happen very soon.

I knew that this was just the beginning of the conflicts to come.