Chapter 24

Carly's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing that happened to me wasn't to get dressed or wash up. It was of me being harshly pushed off the bed.

I rolled to a stop. Time frozed.

"What the fuck?! Do you have a death wish?!" I shouted at the person who pushed me.

A face appeared above mine, staring down at me.

"No I don't but we have school and we are about to be late."

I narrowed my eyes. School? What that again? OH. Ok. Yes school.

I groaned as I got up. I stripped and went to my suitcase to find something to wear.

"You still haven't unpack. I'll help you when we get home today."

"Yeah, ok" I absently said.

I got dressed in a black and white strip crop top that said, Don't Make Me See Red.

A blue ripped jean shorts and the blue converse from yesterday.

" I'll wait for you while you get ready but no breakfast today. You're too late."

"Ok, I don't care."

I walked into the bathroom and comb my hair and wash up. Put a little make up. My eyes still looked darker.

I sighed and went out.

In the hallway, we bumped into Britney.
She wore a tight black T-shirt with a v-neck going down for miles and a yellow booty shorts and black pumps.

Tiffany and I snorted. Slut.

"Oh my! I just love your outfit. Did it come with a pole?" She asked me.

I felt angry overtake me. Calm down Carly. She is just messing with you.

"No but there's a fine line between make-up and looking like you got gangbanged by crayola."

She turned beef red and said " I will get you back for this." Then stomped away.

Tiffiny busted out laughing. "Oh my god, that was gold!! Where did you learn that?"

"I saw it somewhere online. Now let's go before we're late." I answered.

"Fashionably late." She corrected.

I nodded.

We met up with Clara and the twins by the front door.

"Flora, can you go get the car?" Clara asked her.

So the one with glasses is called Flora and the one without glasses is called Nora. I'll have to keep that in mind.

"Wait, how many of you guys have motorcycles?" I asked.

Clara and Nora rised their hand.

"Perfect. Let's ride to school in style shall we?" I grinned.

"I like the way you think." Clara grinned back.

In the end, Tiffany rode with me and the twins together. Clara roded by herself.

We pulled up into the school parking lot and took our helmets off.

People stared from everywhere.

"Fashionably late." I rephrased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⭐⭐Comment and vote⭐⭐