Chapter 3

Carly's POV

I create hell for other people to live in but now I am living in one.

I can't believe it! My parents told me a few days ago that they wanted me to be in a pack!! A PACK!!!

I want my freedom. I don't want to be ruled by someone. I want to do what I want to do without someone commanding me.

I have been trying to convince my parents to change their minds.

So here I go again.

I ran down the stairs and saw them sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Mom, dad" I said in my sweet pleasing voice. My mom turned around "We are going to live in a pack and that's final"

"OH COME ON" I shout. I turn to my dad. "Daddy, please?" he also turned around.  "It's for your own good so please stop trying to convince us"

My devils! When did my dad turned on me?? I was always daddy's little girl. but now I don't know about that. Must be because I turned into such a troublemaker.

"Mom, dad, please, we don't need to join them. Theres no reason to join them. We are perfectly fine how we are now. Why do we have to join them?!" I shout.

My mom stood up and looked right into my eyes and said," Why? are you really going to ask that question? Fine. I'll tell you why, because you almost burned down a building, expelled 8 times now, gets in trouble almost EVERYWHERE you go!!"

......Satan damn. Does she have to tell me every little bad things I've done?

"But I might not change even if we join a pack." I retorded.

"We'll see. We would have an alpha to stop you" My dad standing up too.

his face soften.  "Baby girl, we are just trying to keep you out of trouble."

But I was beyond mad. " We'll see if it'll help me. it's on"

I ran up into my bedroom and slammed the door.

It's so ON. Whoever the alpha is, he've made a big and bad mistake if he except us into his pack. He will be living in the hell that I am going to create personally for him. He should feel honored.

I dance to my own beats. they'll just have to follow along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    _

   / )

| ̄|/ └┐

| |   |

|_|―、_ノ