Chapter 18

IAM SO SORRY I COULD LIKE NNEEVVEERR UPDATE!!!!

IAM SOOO BUSY AND I DONT HAVE INTERNET FOR THIS LONGGGG!!! LIKE UHGGGG!! FORGIVE ME?p(´⌒`。q)?

Carly's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are joking with me right? I asked.

Do you really think I would joke right now? My wolf ask me flatly.

".......besides you and my parents, who else knows about this?" I asked.

Our grandparents know. That's all.

Grandpa...grandma....they knew but still loved me.

A tear slid down my cheek.

Carly...please don't cry, we will figure this out somehow. My wolf plead but I heard the doubt in her voice.

"I can't live like this Sammy"... I sobbed.

Who am I? Am I the person I thought I am?

You didn't tell Jake's wolf right?

Of course not.

Good. I said.

I got up and head back to my motercycle.

I rode back to the pack house.

I went straight to my room and the door slammed shut.

"WHAT THE FU- "

"Where were you? I clearly remembered telling you to tell me if you're going somewhere." Jake stood leaning on the door with his arms crossed but he seemed calm enough.

"I went for a stroll on my bike." I said.

He narrow his eyes at me.

"You don't have a bike. I know perfectly well that you have a motercycle and that you should not be riding those things."

It was my turn to narrow my eyes at him.

"You don't tell me what I can and can't do ok?"

He sighed and massaged his temples. "I know. I'm sorry."

"Lunch is ready, come down and eat something." He said softly.

I also sighed. Ok, just let me change into something more...appropriate.

Sure, I'll wait outside. He walked out and closed the door.

I striped and changed into a dark blue dress that came to my knees with silver studs on the waist.

I brushed my hair and pulled it back into a high ponytail.

I was ready and found Jake standing outside my door waiting for me.

"You look beautiful" he smiled and signaled me to follow him.

I did.

We walk downstairs and through a few hallways and then the diner room came to view.

We went in and was greeted by the smell of delicious food and by the pack members who was already there.

We sat down on the table with him in the seat in front of me.

He handed me a clean plate.

There was fried Chinese Noddles and rice, fried chicken wings, sandwiches, pizza, soup, steaks, fries, fruits, vegetables, different beverages, desserts etc.

WOW, the definition of rich I guess.

I got a steak, some noddles and fries with lemonade.

"You should eat more. It helps you stay healthy and active." Jakes frowns at me.

He added a fish sandwich and a shiny green apple on my plate.

"Thanks" I said sourly. I am healthy, active and I don't gain or lose weight anyway. I though.

His plate was full to the brim. I saw almost everything on the table on his plate but I notice he didn't have any carrots on his plate.

Why don't you have some carrots? I said as I got a handful of baby carrots from the dish and dumped it on his plate.

"W-w-what? Oh um thanks" he mumbled.

We ate our lunch and I noticed he ate everything but the carrots. He kept peeking at me as if he didn't want me to see but I see everything.

I smirked. He hates carrots I thought.

He nibbled on one just as a girl came out of nowhere and sat on his lap.

He dropped his carrot. His guilty eyes popped open and looked at me.

Sammy growled.

Chill. I told Sammy.

"Hi, you must be the new girl. My names Britney and I am the future alpha female. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself.

"Hi, its not nice to meet you and get the fuck off him." I said smiling my angel smile.

"What?" She asked shocked. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I TOLD YOU I AM THE FUTURE LUNA. HOW DARE YOU?"

"BRITNEY, GET OFF ME." Jake stained out.

Instead she started whining. "But babe, don't you hear what she is saying to me?!"

"I DON'T CARE." He stated and he just push her off his lap.

She stumbled and almost fell but she caught herself with her 9 million inches heels at the last moment. Such a slut. I though.

She gasped. "BABE!"

"I am not your babe or everything beside your alpha." He spit out.

Is she the one slut that every pack house seems to have? I asked Jake.

I-I Jake studdered but he didn't finish his sentence because the slut came flying at me with her slutty clawed nails.

I sidestepped and she landed on the floor.

Her head whipped around.

BITCH!!

She shifted into her wolf in the diner room.

"Seriously?" I asked her. "I don't want your dog hair all over my food."

She snarled and launched herself at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy an update!!!

I am happy. You? Still feel like killing me with wolfspane?

Sniff sniff ok.

(;>_<;)