Chapter 17

Carly's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jake getting up and following me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I need to take a shower and get out of my room Jake!" I yell through the door.

He was silent for a few second and than said " I'll be in the office if you need anything and there's food on your nightstand if your hungry. Tell me if you are planning to go anywhere." Then he walked out.

I stared into the mirror once again. I looked like shit. I looked closer and noticed that my eyes looked darker than normal. it looked dark brown.

What the hell? Maybe its just temporary.

Dismissing that thought, I opened the cabinet and saw the sleeping pills and I sigh.

All my plans, ruined.

I closed the cabinet and took a shower.

I sigh again as I exited the bathroom and pull on my outfit. It was just a black top and black skinny jean.

I pulled on my black heavy duty boots and took a bite of the pancakes that Jake left before and downed the orange juice.

I stepped out of my room and locked it.

I walked out the building and spotted Tiffany sitting on a bench with her phone on hand.

"Hey, haven't see you for the whole day yesterday. Where were you?" She asked as she looked up.

"Slept in all day." I lied casually.

"Yes, yes the twins did the same thing." She agreed.

"I could hangle hangovers pretty well. I went to my cousin's house to get some stuff yesterday but I came back at late noon and I thought of finding you to chat but I was too tired. sorry" She apologized.

"Its ok, I was sleeping the whole day anyway." I replied, while was half true.

She smiled and asked "Where are you going?"

"I am going on a ride." I answered.

"On what?"

"My motorcycle."

"OMG, You have a motorcycle?!" She asked surprised.

"Yea, I think its in the garage." I said.

"I HAVE to see it, take me there!" She demanded, excited.

We walked into the garage and I wasn't surprised to see other motorcycles other than mine. There was about 30 motorcycles besides mine.

I walked over to my motorcycle and patted it. "This is my baby right here I said.

It was glossy black and it looked wicked.

"Wow this is so cool. I always wanted a motorcycle but my parents said it was dangerous so they said I couldn't have one." She admitted.

"Well, It is dangerous to inexperience people but everyone starts out that way." I said.

"I kn-"The phone rang and she looked down on it. She answered it and waved bye at me and left.

I climbed onto my baby and rode away.

As I got near the entrance of the forest, I parked my motorcycle and climbed off.

I hesitated but I gathered my courage and entered the forest.

I walked for 30 minutes by I couldn't find it so I shifted into my wolf for better hearing. Sammy was gorgeous.  She was pure white without a spark of any other color.

She was large too. She was bigger than my mom's wolf and her wolf was already bigger than normal.

My ears pricked up and listened for a minutes and that was when I heard water running.

I ran. I busted into the clearing. To my horror, it was the same meadow from my dream. I walked over to where I saw my grave in my dreams and sat down on it.

Sammy, tell me everything you are keeping from me.

Carly...I'm sorry but I can't do that. it is not the time.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NOT THE RIGHT TiME?! I was getting angry again.

Calm down. I dont think gettong angry is going to change anything. I will tell you this, your parents are not your real parents. You were adopted.

......WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!!??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that evaluated quickly 0.o

Anywho, I have a new story up on wattpad. I still haven't started the story but the summary is there. its called when immortals die. its a serie. the immortal wingers series.  I will tell u when I get my first chapter up.

Look forward to it ;p