Chapter 13

Carly's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

While on the car to the bar, I learned some names that Tiffany introduced.

The tall girl with clear blue eyes and brown short hair named Clara then the twin sisters named Flora and Nora. They both have curly blond hair and light brown eyes like mine.

To tell you the truth, I still didn't know which one is which. They had the same outfit on. Im sure it not because they're twins but for some other reason....

Clara was a mischievous girl like me. Well...all of them were, from what I saw but Clara was much more mischievous. I had a feeling we'll get along just fine.

The car stopped and we all climbed out. We stopped at the front entrance and we saw some humans waiting on line. I could tell that the bodyguard was a werewolf and Tiffany just pull out her fake ID and we did the same and she walked in like no one was in front of her and we followed. The bodyguard just let us through.

I heard some of the humans yell at the guard about why we could just go in like that.

My, My what a night this would be.

The room was fill with people. Werewolves and human altogether. I saw people dry humping each other while dancing and in the corner was what I guess where the free beers are. I also saw people having a beer drinking contest.

I turned around and I didn't see the girls with me anymore. Oh well.

I walked over the the beer drinking corner and plop myself down on a chair and asked to join.

Some of the guys turned my way and slid a bottle of beer to me.

This guy plopped down next to me and said " Me and you" The loser will have to to listen to the winner's one command.

I thought about it...."Sure" I agreed. "Cheers" We both said and started to drink.

-30 minutes later-

I was starting to feel it. I was gonna get drunk soon. After all, I had 27 bottles already. I looked over to that guy and he was still drinking like me.

We were both on the 28th bottle. "Drunk yet?" He asked while slurring slightly.

"No" I answered back sounding the same as him.

He grinned and continued to drink. I also continued.

-10 minutes later-

I was totally drunk but him? He passed out on the table with his still half full bottle of beer. He passed out on his 32th bottle and I passed to the 34th bottle.

I've won.

I patted his pocket to find his phone.

" Where is your phone damn it?" I slurred at him and smack him hard on his head.

He just groaned.

I continued to search and finally found his phone I copied his phone number down onto my phone. I didn't even know if I am punching in his numbers right but oh well. Too drunk to care.

I got up and walked up to some random guy and started dancing with him.

He snaked his hands onto my back but I turned around and his hands landed on my stomach. We started to dry hump each other. He was kissing down my neck and it felt so good. I moaned. "Ah, so sexy" I heard him murmured into my neck. I think it just went on for a few minutes until I was yanked away from him by someone. I looked over and it was Tiffany.

"Hey girly, what cha doing?" I slurred at her.

"I don't feel so good" She slurred back at me.

Then oh hell, she puke all over the floor.

Ugh. Gross.

I just patted her and took out my phone to check the time. Hmm was it 10:00 or 100:00? Was it Am right now or Pm? I have no idea.

Giving up on trying to reading the time I just called a driver and dragged Tiffany out the bar. I went back in and found Clara and the twins humping some guys a minute later. They were all drunk like me and I also dragged them away and out.

The driver came and I piled them into the car. The twins both fell asleep and Clara was murmuring nonsense. Tiffany just stared out the window.

I told the driver the address after a full 5 minutes of trying to remember the pack house address.

We finally got back and I shoved them out the car door.

They got up and walked into the pack house like zombies.

I was the last one up the stairs and I bumped into a hard wall.

"Who the Fuck builds a wall in the middle of nowhere? I'll find out who it is and stab that person" I shout.

Weird, the wall was warm. Weird, the wall felt like flesh. Weird, it was moving.

I looked upwards and saw a pair of pitch black eyes.

Weird, the wall has eyes.

"Carly......" The wall with eyes said slowly.

Now it talks. I can't deal with this shit anymore.

I felt darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€€

Shitz I am only 15 so idk anything bout feeling drunk or ever going to a bar or club. Just wrote what I experienced from watching TV.

Vote,Comment,Follow and Share. its 1;49AM right now. Feel my effort in writing so late just for u guys.

∠( 'ω')/