•Chapter 12•

~Dingdong~

This sound kept on replaying downstairs. Who would come here at 6:30 in the evening? Ugh! I'm busy packing for god sakes! Why can't this person just go away. As far as I'm concerned, Sean's the only one who goes to my house.

Glancing at my window I saw Sean doing weights. I instantly looked away before he could catch me watching him and tease me afterwards. If it's not Sean then who the hell is ringing the doorbell?

~Diiingdoong~

"I'm coming! Hold your horses! Geez!" Groaning, I made my way downstairs and opened the front door.

Guess who's in front of me right now. Come on guess who. Yep, it's Shaian. How the heck did she know where I live?

As if reading my thoughts she said, "Sean told me your address." Then smiled brightly at me.

"Hey Shai. What are you doing here?" I asked with a friendly smile.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something." She said. She honestly looked a little bit shy when she said that.

"Let's go upstairs then." I told her and she nodded.

When we got upstairs, she looked around my room and complimented me about how pretty it was. Honestly, I love my room too. It's simple but classy. My mom and dad helped on suggesting the designs. My room's color purple with a little bit of sky blue. Almost all of my furniture's are color black. My bed wasn't super big but it was just right for me. The ceiling was designed with a little bit of galaxy style. All in all, I absolutely loved it.

Shaian sat down on the edge of my bed and I followed her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked while glancing at my nails. I totally need to fix my nails later.

"I like Sean. I'm falling for him, Kath. And I don't know what to do. I don't even know if he likes me back or he just sees me as a friend." Her facial expression turned into a worried expression after she said that.

I felt my heart tighten and being crushed. Like it was just some sort of piece of candy that was being crushed into ash like pieces. I didn't know what to say to her 'cause I felt the same way about Sean.

Usually when Sean would go out with different girls, I'll just get jealous. Whenever he kisses, hugs and takes them home I just get annoyed. It may hurt but not as much as right now. I felt heartbroken. Maybe it's because of the fact that Shaian's my friend too. She's actually lucky because Sean feels the same way towards her.

"Hey Kath you still there?" Shaian snapped her fingers in front of my face and I blinked.

"Uhuh. So you like Sean?" I asked coldly.

"Uh yeah. Honestly I think I liked him since the day we bumped into each other." Shaian stated dreamily. Damn, she really does like my bestfriend.

"Well that's —" I paused for a moment and held back a sob. "actually nice to hear. You should tell Sean about how you feel." I forced everything that came out of my mouth. I smiled a sad forced smile at her.

"You know what, finding the right guy is like finding a four leaf clover. Hard but worth it. And you'll feel so happy, it's like you're on cloud nine." Shaian stated.

Forcing a smile, I just nodded at what she said. Maybe she meant that Sean was the clover. Maybe they are destined for each other. What if Sean's the right guy for her all along? And here I was hoping that Sean and I had a chance. When in reality, there isn't.

I'm just his bestfriend. The girl who'd always support him through everything. The girl who he can trust his secrets with. I'm the girl he can goof around without him feeling awkward. I'm his sister.

"Kath, you're Sean's bestfriend right?" Shaian asked. I nodded.

"So you know what he looks for in a girl?" She asked hopefully.

"Well... Kind of." I said with a sad tone. I was trying really hard to answer her questions and I was stopping myself to break and sob.

"Do you think I pass based on his standards?" Shaian asked.

"Uh yeah. Let me tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Sean's a player. He uses girls but he also has a soft spot for them. It just depends if Sean really likes a certain girl. When he likes a certain girl, he becomes serious and stops his player act. And you're lucky when he likes you back because all my life, I discovered that Sean is a very loving and caring guy." I said all in one breath.

"I know. That's why I like him. He's different but in a good way." Shaian smiled.

"Glad that you understood what I just said." I said with a sad smile.

"Yeah. Well uh, thanks so much for listening to me. It's getting late, I should probably head out now. I'll tell Sean about how I feel. Oh and enjoy your trip. Be safe, I'll miss you Kath." Shaian said then hugged me. I didn't hug her back though. I just patted her back slowly.

"She stood up and headed to the door. She said one last goodbye and went downstairs. I followed her and locked the door.

"Bye. Have a happy vacation with your mom and dad." She said while smiling. Nodding, I waved goodbye. I locked the door then headed back upstairs to my room. I need sleep.

Lying down on my bed, I pulled my blanket up and hugged my pillow to my chest.

"I really need this trip. I need to loosen up and just forget about some things." I told myself before shutting my eyes slowly.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait. I was super busy with school. :)

Ohmahgash! Thank you so much for all of your support! I totally appreciate them and I love all of you so much! ❤

This chapter is dedicated to: MusicLovey2002 :))

So yeah.. Please Vote and Comment :3

Keep on reading and stay tuned for more chappies :)))

Believe, Achieve, and Recieve• :) Keep on inspiring others in your own unique ways!

Lavyah all! Byeeeee

~Kaye