•Chapter 14•

Hey guys! Sorry for the very long wait. But anyway, here's a new chapter! Yey! Finally! I hope you guys enjoy it :) Love lots :*

-kiks12

CHAPTER 14:

"Happy birthday dear Kath, happy birthday dear Kath, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday dear Kath." My mom and dad sang as they stood there in my hotel bedroom holding a delicious looking cake. I stood up from my bed then blew the 17 candles on top of the cake. I am officially a 17 year old girl. I know, I'm weird because others become happy when they're eighteen. I'm still happy even though I'm still not in the legal age.

With a wide grin on my face, I said, "Thanks so much mom and dad. Thank you for the effort and thank you for everything." I kissed and hugged the both of them.

"Even through rough times, we seem to patch things up. I'm happy and thankful that you guys became my parents." I added.

"Leggo eat. I'm starving." My dad said and me and my mom nodded.

It's already our third day today here in Hawaii and I'm so happy that I got to celebrate my birthday in another place. Yesterday, we went swimming then drank coconut juice. Then we rode on a banana boat and other rides. The three of us walked on the beach just talking and laughing. My dad didn't bring up any topic about his work. He didn't talk to his clients while we were here. I'm so proud of my dad, and so with mom.

There was this party yesterday at the dining hall. The aura of this place is amazing. We danced and enjoyed yesterday.

We only have two more days left before we'll leave Hawaii. I don't want to leave because I kind of felt like I was already home.

While yawning, I heard my laptop buzzing and the familiar sound of skype ring tone was ringing. I glanced over my shoulder then back to my parents. Guess they'll just have to leave me some more cake.

"You guys go ahead and eat it. Just remember to leave some for the birthday girl, okay?" I said with a smile. They nodded and kissed my forehead then left.

"Happy happy happy birthday dearest Katherine! You're officially a seventeen year old! Welcome to the 17's club. Don't worry you'll get to the legal age soon." Sean said with a wide smile then winked.

"Yeah,yeah. I'm proud to be seventeen. And I'm just like you. So don't boast too much." I stated while grinning.

"Whatevs Kath. When you get back home, I'll give you a super hug and a kiss on the cheek." He said while opening his arms and making kissy faces.

I giggled. "What makes you so sure that I'll come home?" I said teasingly with a smirk.

"If you won't come home, I'll die. I couldn't live life without Katherine Greene in it." He said proudly. Satisfied with his smart and sweet comeback.

"Sean Prior, you just made my day." I smiled a contented smile then sighed.

He chuckled a deep chuckle then said, "I always do babe. And I'll keep on doing it. Remember that, okay?"

"Sure. I gotta go. I'll talk to you when I'm not busy. Oh and thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime Kath. Bye." He waved then I ended the call.

*****

"This.Is.Delicious." I said to my parents who were staring at me with amazed eyes. I already ate four slices of cake which they got for me. Don't judge me, I'm a growing lady. And food is life.