•Chapter 18•

Hey guys! So I'm very sorry for updating very slowly. It's because I'm either very busy or the fact that I'm sometimes lazy. Forgive me please? :) Lavyah lovely readers!

∆∆∆∆∆

Today was kind of a bad day. First of all, I had to walk going to school. Next, I almost got hit by a truck. I think the driver was drunk. Luckily I didn't die this morning.

I was currently in my second period for today. We were in the laboratory to perform our science experiments with our partner.

"Hey Sasha, I'll just go to the bathroom. Don't mess anything up." I said to my lab partner then stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Whatever." She replied with a bored tone.

Walking out of the room, I immediately went to the restroom. I don't want to take too long because I wouldn't want Sasha messing up our experiment.

I ran down the stairs and turned right.

"Ow!" I said falling on my butt.

"I'm so sorry." The voice said. A very familiar voice.

Holy f*ck

"Katherine?"

Looking up, I came face to face with those ocean-like blue eyes. I just stared at him then stood up slowly.

"Kath..." Sean reached out cautiously but I just backed away and proceeded towards the bathroom.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Sasha White! Get out. NOW!" I heard our professor shout as soon as I stepped inside the laboratory room.

Glancing at our lab table, I saw the chemicals on the floor. The test tubes were shattered and there was smoke.

Oh no.

"Ms. Greene, get out too. As you can see, your partner has caused a major disaster."

"B-But I didn't do anything." I stated.

"I know. But she's still your partner. You shouldn't have left her." Mr. Dickens said.

After that,I left the room with Sasha.

Glaring at her I said, "I told you not to touch anything!"

"Calm down. It's not like Mr. Dickens will give us a low grade." She laughed.

She had the nerve to laugh. I could kill her now.

"Oh my god! Totally! Like Mr. Dickens totes won't give us a low grade for what you did. I'm so f*cking happy. Thank you so much. I bet Mr. Dickens is very happy for what you did." I replied to her sarcastically with a death glare.