Eight.

"Get away from her you asshole," Harry yelled at shoved Zachary. Wow, my knight in shining armour. Yay.

"Who the hell are you?" Zach shot at him. Wow, what was even happening. I felt dizzy.

"You touch her again i will rip your hands off," Harry threatened. Zach cursed at him and without another word walked off.

"Are you stupid?" Harry helped me up and i shoved him off him.

"Why are you here?"

"I came to see Cinder," he replied casually. Cinder? Yeah, how could i have forgotten about her. Obviously he came to see her.

"ohkay." I said bluntly and walked back into the house.

"Wait," he pulled me to him.

"Piss off." I spoke angrily. "Go to Cinder. Because you're here to see her and not me."

Harry let out a laugh. "Someone's jealous."

I looked down when i realised he was right. I was so mad that he had come to see her and not me.

"I'm messing with you, love." He pulled on a strand of my hair. "I came to see you."

I squinted my eyes. "Oh really?"

"Really." He nodded and took my hand. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" I asked as i climbed into the passenger seat of his car.

"M&D's." He winked at me and started the engine.

"The hell is that?"

"Scotland's theme park ofcourse."

"Isn't it too late for that?"

"Nope," he pinched my nose. I flinched. "Sit back and relax. You're in for a long drive."

"Allright mister." I rolled my eyes.

"I told you not to do that!"

"Keep your eyes on the road."

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!" I poked his side.

We drove for about forty five minutes while we laughed and giggled together over silly little things.
He parked the car behind the trees and bushes that surrounded the theme park.

"Harry," I yawned. "It's so late."
"Shh," he unbuckled his seat belt. "Let me show you how to have some fun."

We both got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

"You do realize its closed right?" I rolled my eyes but luckily this time he didn't notice.

"Ofcourse," he replied and started climbing over the front gate.

"What the hell?" I shrieked. "We're trespassing!"

"Just shut up and follow me."