CHAPTER SIX

THE COUNCIL ( noun., / gov. ) Political alliance governing Eesborne by election, and by that, the whole Earth, though their  power outside Eesborne can be very limited according to the Governing Constitution, Article 95, Section three, Paragraph four, year 1437 A.A.D.. The highest of which, the President, followed by 12 Senators scattered in different countries, each with 10 councilmen. Followed by 24 Juries and seven Governors for the 12 Districts of Eesborne.

OLYMPUS TOWER  (  noun., / struct. )  1109 A.A.D. The highest structure/ building that reaches from the artificial core of the Earth, high up into the Great Expansion Region. It supplies enough energy from the Life Engine to keep the artificial core working. Olympus serves as the center office/ address for the Council, inside Eesborne premises.  The name was derived from Ancient texts. Former name: Thurris. 

____________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER SIX

There was no time to waste, Thrain thought. He and Reagan flew fast to the biggest tower the world ever had, the Olympus, and inside Thrain's heart was sheer determination only, without any proof or clue that his mother really was inside the enormous building. But he had nothing more but to trust a robot's suggestion.

The two of them knew it will be very dangerous to slip inside, not to mention the Olympus's indestructible fortress. Thrain leaned forward as he drove his glider, and Reagan gathering all the energy he could from the atmosphere to perfectly pull out their plan.

"Thrain, we should go around the area of your home. The City guards are definitely still there, patrolling!"

"But that would take more time."

"At least it will take just time, not us!"

Thrain's hair flew by the strong wind, and his wings stiff in anxiety of the thought of failing. His worries were eating his heart, which seemed too much for a 12 year old child. The night breeze was cold, and the moon began to wan.

From afar, Reagan could see the City guards cleaning up the evidence of their unruly intrude. His mechanical eyes allowed him to see great distance, even at night. Thrain went faster, manoeuvring his glider as they passed by the City guards fro afar. He took a glance, and Thrain's heart was broken, when he saw their house was no longer there, but pieces of burning wood and smoke.

He wanted to cry, but he kept holding on his own strength. He gripped the maneuverer of his glider tight, while Reagan held him in his shoulders.

"This should work Thrain. We are breaking a thousand City rules with this."

"I know Reagan, I know."

With a great flash and momentum, they flew faster and higher towards the City in front of the big moon, and this time, they wouldn't pass the front arc. They will be sneaking like real vigilantes.

***

Reaching the front gate, Thrain stopped his Surf Glide in mid air and Reagan stared at the City guards patrolling around the entrance. Reagan felt Thrain took a big gulp, and he started sweating cold.

"In both ways, we are still getting their attention. We pass through that gate fast, we sound the alarm, or we enter in any other direction, we still alarm their field."

"Well, where do you prefer?" Thrain asked.

"I would go past that front gate as fast as your glider could. It's more dramatic that way!"

Reagan smirked as he acted as if he needed to stretch his metallic muscles with wire veins. In a second, Thrain's glider was flying the fastest it could, and the two of them leaned forward to avoid being thrown away by the strong wind current.